View Full Version : House Help

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi everyone,
Ok I need help.IAs if my Mom suddenly passing away last week isn't enough I have a big problem we will have no where to live in 2 and a half weeks.Our Apts. manager is doing some shady crap I am not even sure is legal and we have no where to turn.I have questions about this and do not know who to ask.Anyway in the meantime if anyone knows someone that rents houses in the metro please let me know,We have to be out by Nov.1st Thanks everyone again for all the help prayers and kind words and in advance for any and all help on this.

DD

escan
10-12-2005, 09:55 AM
DD-

We have rental houses and have a really (really, really) cute on opening up around the 1st. How big do you need and what's type of rent? I'd be happy to talk to you about it. We're putting in new carpet and just put in central heat and air last year. I'd live in this house in a heartbeat...it's really great.

Just let me know if you'd like to learn more.

Karried
10-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Darling Diva, what is your preferred location? School district - range of rent you want to pay? Size? Apt, Condo or house?

email me @ karrie@churchillbrown.com (karrie@churchillbrown.com) and I'll send you a couple of things I've found.

Oklahoma City Housing Authority - you might call if you think your landlord is being shady... document everything and take pics if he tries to keep your deposit.

http://www.ochanet.org/index.htm

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Ok thanks so much for offering to help,

I would love to stay in the Putnam City Schools district,trying to aviod the city school district if at all possible.We are trying to get a house also.A 2-3 bedroom is preferred,and again really I wouldnt mind Moore I have been looking and rent houses there are kinda pricey.Anyway if you find anything we will definitely check it out.

Lisa

escan
10-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Darling Diva-
Mine is in the OKC School District, so if you can find one in PC....go for it! It's a two bed house, with 1 bath, dining room, etc.

Just let me know. I understand about the school district, though.

Karried
10-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Lisa, I called on one in Shadowview Village, Moore - HOA - community pool, a lot of owner occupied properties with a little lake - a half duplex 3 bed/ 2 bath 1116 sf 2 car, washer/dryer - vacant $800 month - built in 2004 - there are also two others in there available for higher rents... let me know.
Westmoore High - Moore West Junior high - Kingsgate Elementary

Let me know if these interest you

Karried
10-13-2005, 12:29 PM
DD, How are you doing?

Did you get a chance to see this? I'm posting again so you can see these homes, according to the Realtor that is Leasing them, they are nice, let me know if you need more info..

~~*DarlingDiva*~~
10-13-2005, 12:35 PM
Yes Karrie

I did see them.I am doing some house hunting all day today so this is on my to do list as well.Thanks for all the help everyone.

DD:kicking: