View Full Version : Best dessert food truck

Celebrator
07-27-2017, 01:39 PM
So was hoping to have Roxy's Ice Cream Social food truck for an upcoming event...but alas their brick and mortar locations are keeping them so busy...no more truck! That brings me to this question for you all--what is your favorite dessert food truck in the 405 these days? I would love another ice cream option, but am open to all excellent recommendations.

tfvc.org
07-27-2017, 02:04 PM
I like Holey Rollers (donuts). http://holeyrollersdonuts.com/

Thomas Vu
07-27-2017, 05:59 PM
I'm trying to think of what the options are. There are 2 cupcake ones that are available, right? Sarasara and one other one that has left my mind.

DickTracy
07-27-2017, 06:10 PM
I like Holey Rollers (donuts). http://holeyrollersdonuts.com/. $30 bucks per dozen donuts �� That's cra

DickTracy
07-27-2017, 06:10 PM
Roxys off course, looks somebody ought to buy their truck

DickTracy
07-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Sweet minis donuts

BBatesokc
07-27-2017, 06:17 PM
A bit off topic - but - we used to hire Roxy's for our outdoor events at our house (they are awesome, so sorry to hear they don't do that anymore).

That said, to save a bit of money, for kids parties we bought one of those snow cone machines at Sam's Club ($200 and comes on a rolling cart). This thing has been an amazing hit for kid's birthdays, pool parties and outdoor summer get togethers. In fact, the adults like it as much as the kids. We end up loaning it out at least once a month for other friend's parties or community outdoor events. We've had it for 3 years and we've never even changed the blade.

The kids love making an eating snow cones and the adults like adding a little adult beverage to the cone to make a margarita, etc.

Just a thought and a lot cheaper if you have the need.

sooner88
07-31-2017, 09:55 AM
Strange to hear that about Roxy's, a friend is having the truck come to their house in a couple weeks.

Celebrator
07-31-2017, 11:07 AM
Strange to hear that about Roxy's, a friend is having the truck come to their house in a couple weeks.

This is for an event in late October, so maybe once the "season" is over, they are retiring the truck?