View Full Version : Residential air conditioning repair company recommendation

Relentless85
07-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Can you guys suggest a good residential air conditioning repair company or repair person? We are having trouble with one of our air conditioners and I need a good reputatial person or company to look at it.

I have used another company here in the metro area but I am not happy with their service.

Thanks

stile99
07-10-2017, 06:26 AM
They are in Mustang, but serve the metro area, I have had great luck with AC Medic when our former usual guy flaked. TWICE. He's not getting a third chance, AC Medic is now our usual guy.

Bullbear
07-10-2017, 06:53 AM
I have used Interstate for many years. have always been happy with them

BLJR
07-10-2017, 07:24 AM
A&T Mechanical. Family owned and operated. Phone: (405) 810-8891. Tell them "Bundy" sent you!!!

oklip955
07-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Minter and sons. Excellent company. Not a one man show. They run mult trucks and cover the metro.

SoonerDave
07-10-2017, 08:45 AM
Randall's Mechanical. Fantastic service; they don't sell, they just repair if they can.

Servicetech571
07-12-2017, 02:45 PM
I work for a Commercial HVAC company and have talked to techs that work at different places.
Randall's are good people, I would recommend them for residential.
I've talked to techs from Interstate, also good people.
Both of these companies have a low turnover for their techs, that tells me they are doing something right.

Frustrates me that there are companies out there that will find any excuse in the world to sell a new system. "Salestechs" is what we call them in the industry.
Some condemn a system before they even break out their tools and take the door off the system. High tech turnover, because they cut loose the techs that don't sell enough systems.