View Full Version : A hairy situation

TheTravellers
06-09-2017, 02:10 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/kevin-durant-haircut-brush-grease

bradh
06-09-2017, 08:11 PM
I mean, if someone with opposite political leanings to yours, they likely would be called racist for this post.

Still funny though

TheTravellers
06-10-2017, 09:45 AM
This is Mrs. Traveller. Mr. Traveller is not a basketball fan. I just linked to the Go Fund Me page; I didn't create it. I don't think it is racist it's just poking fun at KD.

bradh
06-10-2017, 10:04 AM
I know, I have a SJW sister in law that if someone posted that on Facebook she would have lost her mind.

TheTravellers
06-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Normally I wouldn't have posted it, but I am still bitter!

I know, I have a SJW sister in law that if someone posted that on Facebook she would have lost her mind.

Laramie
06-11-2017, 10:44 AM
We're all bitter about the method in which Durant left OKC; his decision to join the very team the Thunder should have beaten (3-1 lead) is beside many of us.

No, I personally didn't think it was a racist comment; however, you would have had a better understanding of textured hair if you were black or more knowledgeable about black hair--admittedly, not all texture hair people understand their hair .

It doesn't take a Go-Fund-Me page (jokingly) for Durant to purchase a $5 comb if he wanted to remove those naps from his head which is a form of textured hair.

K. D. is entering the balding stage of his life; surely he can afford to address that issue more-so than the naps if he so pleases.

TheTravellers
06-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Point taken. Anyway, the GoFundMe account raised its $50 goal and is no longer available via the initial link I posted. I wish KD's hair all the best in its future endeavors.