View Full Version : Old Shopping Center at 12th and Janeway

Bobby821
03-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know anything regarding the old shopping center at 12th and Janeway in Moore? It looks like most of the stores are now empty and have been for a while. From what I can tell the only thing still in the shopping center is the laundry mat on the far end. Does anyone know if they are planning to tear it down or remodel it? I hope so this area could use some sprucing up.

SOONER8693
03-08-2017, 10:38 AM
Does anyone know anything regarding the old shopping center at 12th and Janeway in Moore? It looks like most of the stores are now empty and have been for a while. From what I can tell the only thing still in the shopping center is the laundry mat on the far end. Does anyone know if they are planning to tear it down or remodel it? I hope so this area could use some sprucing up.
There used to be a Godfathers Pizza in that center, if I am correct. That was some of the best pizza I've ever had anywhere.

Martin
03-08-2017, 11:39 AM
There used to be a Godfathers Pizza in that center, if I am correct.

yep... that is correct. it's in the spot last occupied by a tex mex restaurant.

Jesseda
03-09-2017, 11:24 AM
yep... that is correct. it's in the spot last occupied by a tex mex restaurant.

my son goes to taekwondo and the place he goes to recently relocated from that shopping center, there was leaks and plumbing problems and the owner of the place didn't care to fix it so the taekwondo place relocated. the whole shopping center seems to have plumbing issues and roof leaks etc, sad that the owner of the shopping center just let it get run down.

Bobby821
03-09-2017, 02:36 PM
my son goes to taekwondo and the place he goes to recently relocated from that shopping center, there was leaks and plumbing problems and the owner of the place didn't care to fix it so the taekwondo place relocated. the whole shopping center seems to have plumbing issues and roof leaks etc, sad that the owner of the shopping center just let it get run down.

Yeah, it s totally empty now except for the laundry may on the far west end of it.