View Full Version : This may be the one!

Leon
10-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Could you feel that "This is the one." without having sex first?

Or is good sex an essential part of a serious relationship?

Leon
10-03-2005, 11:09 PM
My own opinion, good sex is mandatory.......other things are too though.

Curt
10-05-2005, 01:20 PM
An overall good relationship is what really matters, and that does include good sex. But also if I started a relationship that had good sex at first and then it became so.... so sex I would not leave just because of that, as long as the love was still there.

sweetdaisy
10-05-2005, 02:48 PM
If you're really in love with someone, the sex will always be good.

Curt
10-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Good Point.......

Linda
10-05-2005, 04:08 PM
You have to try the other person out before you can make a decision like that.

Karried
10-08-2005, 03:05 PM

You know, I don't think that's necessarily true. Always is a broad term and a lot of things can arise in a relationship that can affect your sex life - medical problems, kids, stress, job pressures...

The point I'm trying to make is that even though you love someone, you may not have great sex. A lot of people have false assumptions about this and when the sex isn't good for some reason, they automatically think the person doesn't love them or they are not really in love. Sometimes it takes awhile to really fit and know what each other likes and dislikes.

Another point is that it's easy to be 'in love' in the beginning of a relationship but ask anyone who has been together a long time, the feelings fluctuate and you may not feel ' in love' all the time.

Jay
10-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I think too much emphasis is put on sex. If you think about it most of the relationships in todays society are initiated by sexual contact. Not mention most people have sex for the purpose of personal pleasure and not for the pleasure of their mate.

Sex in my opinion is the ulitmate degree of affection towards your mate. I have never went to bed with a woman without seeing to it that she got just a much out of it as I did.

Sex is one of many things that can be adjusted in a relationship. The only important thing is that both people have an open mind to what the other likes.