View Full Version : Flaming Lips shirts in OKC?

TheTravellers
11-30-2016, 12:11 PM
Anybody know of any place in OKC that sells Flaming Lips t-shirts? It's for a present for someone in NM, and we probably don't have time to order one online and get it, then send it to them. Dwelling Spaces in the Womb is permanently closed, Guestroom doesn't sell them, and the Womb *may* be open at some point, and *may* sell them, we're just not sure, so if anybody knows anything, we'd appreciate it, thx...

Bullbear
11-30-2016, 12:20 PM
I would have suggested Guest room records but you covered that already.. worse case scenario they are playing the Criterion on Dec 16th. perhaps you could buy one there.

TheTravellers
11-30-2016, 01:02 PM
I would have suggested Guest room records but you covered that already.. worse case scenario they are playing the Criterion on Dec 16th. perhaps you could buy one there.

Yeah, we're going to that show, so that might be our best bet, and just mail it the day after so it'll have enough time to get there, just wanted to get it out of the way sooner, but oh well...

Bullbear
11-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Yah I hate that dwelling spaces is closed now.. I always liked poking around in there for cool gifts ect. I still go to the one in Tulsa when I am there.

traxx
11-30-2016, 02:24 PM
Instead of ordering it online, receiving it and then shipping it to NM, why not order online and have it shipped directly there? I've done that before.

TheTravellers
11-30-2016, 04:15 PM
Instead of ordering it online, receiving it and then shipping it to NM, why not order online and have it shipped directly there? I've done that before.

Yeah, I've done that before too, but it's kind of nice to gift-wrap it ourselves and send it with the other gifts we have for them rather than just have it show up on their porch one day.

Ross MacLochness
12-01-2016, 08:22 AM
Yah I hate that dwelling spaces is closed now.. I always liked poking around in there for cool gifts ect. I still go to the one in Tulsa when I am there.

Yeah it's pretty cool. Is it weird to say it's just a more "Tulsa-y" store? Like that type of vibe just fits Tulsa better? I lived near tulsa for a while before moving back to OKC and visited often and it seems like there is just a different type of art scene and culture there. Hard to describe..