View Full Version : What turns you off in the appearance department?

Jay
10-02-2005, 10:02 PM
What turns you off when it comes to physical appearance?

If your choice is not listed in the poll, please fill free to add it to the thread.

sweetdaisy
10-02-2005, 10:20 PM
Bad hair and bad clothes can be changed. Well, maybe not...look at Donald Trump's hair. Ewww...

Jay
10-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Bad hair and bad clothes can be changed. Well, maybe not...look at Donald Trump's hair. Ewww...

His hair reminds me of the pile of hair clippings you see on the floor of a barber shop after a haircut. It looks as if somebody took a pile of hair clippings glued them together and placed it on his head.

Keith
10-03-2005, 05:05 AM

If your choice is not listed in the poll, please fill free to add it to the thread.
Bad teeth, bad breath, and acne, are signs that the person does not take care of themselves very well. Have you ever kissed anyone after they smoked a cigarrette?

gbyte
10-03-2005, 09:56 PM
top appearance turn offs:

1) Smoking
2) Dipping

Linda
10-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Smoking, excessive drinking, etc. are turn offs. Physical appearance isn't generally a concern of mine however.

mranderson
10-17-2005, 03:12 PM
In a lot of ways, I agree with Linda. Others are excess makeup, too much perfume (actually, any at all as I am allergic to it), dressing like she works on a street corner, missing teeth. Just to name a few. I am sure there are others.

dirtrider73068
10-17-2005, 10:46 PM

Body odor, over all looks, if they look rubish then means they haven't taken care of themselves, but to say first on my list is body odor, big turn off.