View Full Version : In search of single white male

Linda
10-01-2005, 10:57 PM
Hi, my name is Linda. I'm a 44 year old single white female from here in the OKC area. I live on the south side. I currently work as a nurse for a local clinic. I enjoy pets, chatting with friends, politics, digital photography, browsing the internet, and simpyl discussing happenings in Oklahoma City. I love hanging out in Bricktown around the canal, and even enjoy catching a second run movie.
I'm looking for a great man with similar interests. Preferable age is between 40 and 60. Appearance isn't all too important. Heart matters more. I'm looking for a stable man for a long term relationship possibly more. I don't want a cheater, smoker, drinker, etc. I want a clean nice man. I prefer someone without kids and who hasn't been married before, but that isn't all too important of an issue to me.

If you're interesting in chatting, please reply. I don't really do IM, but I'd be happy to email and possibly chat. I might be interested in meeting up for a date after we've gotten to know each other a little better via email and chat.

Curt
10-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Linda...welcome to the site and best wishes for finding the guy your looking for.

mranderson
10-02-2005, 06:18 AM
Welcome aboard, Linda. Please PM me, as your message describes me.

Or Email me at mranderson@okctalk.net.

Linda
10-04-2005, 09:07 PM
mranderson. Unfortunately, I don't have access to PM's on this site. It doesn't seem to be working. I'll send you an email.

Linda
10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
I also sent you a picture of myself.

Rev. Bob
10-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I have some guys in my singles department at church that might be interested.

Linda
10-05-2005, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the plug.

windowphobe
10-05-2005, 04:48 PM
When I was twelve, I had a pen pal in Canada. She asked me for a photo; I obliged.

I never heard from her again.

Forty years later, I still send no photos.

Karried
10-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome Linda, there is a fine bunch of single men here on this board that you would love to meet.

Windowphobe, you are being silly, she probably moved away or your letter got lost in the mail or whatever ... if someone judges someone off of one photo, they are superficial and shallow anyway - her loss. You are a great person - inside and out.

Keith
10-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Welcome Linda, there is a fine bunch of single men here on this board that you would love to meet.

Windowphobe, you are being silly, she probably moved away or your letter got lost in the mail or whatever ... if someone judges someone off of one photo, they are superficial and shallow anyway - her loss. You are a great person - inside and out.
I had a lady ask for my picture several years ago...so I sent a picture of Patrick to her....never heard from her again...:tweeted:

Patrick
10-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Lol!

windowphobe
10-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Hey, if it weren't for superficial and shallow, I'd have no personality at all.

Karried
10-07-2005, 08:44 AM
if someone judges someone off of one photo, they are superficial and shallow anyway - her loss. You are a great person - inside and out.

I'm saying she was being superficial and shallow - not you!

mranderson
10-07-2005, 09:13 AM
I'm saying she was being superficial and shallow - not you!

Before I lost all the weight, when I showed a woman my picture they would burn rubber every time. Yes. their loss.

Curt
10-07-2005, 09:31 AM
I had a lady ask for my picture several years ago...so I sent a picture of Patrick to her....never heard from her again...:tweeted:
I usually just go on the internet and find a picture of some good lookin dude wearing a speedo and send that... No wonder why I am single :boff:

Karried
10-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Speedo?? LOL - never, ever send a picture of a Speedo - ewwwww

Curt
10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Speedo?? LOL - never, ever send a picture of a Speedo - ewwwww
LOL...never would...these guys that wear them and think they're being studly crack me up. Or maybe I just wish I had that six pack ab thing going on...but you know what they say about that..why just carry a six pack when I can have the whole keg..

Leon
10-08-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm looking for a great man with similar interests. Preferable age is between 40 and 60. Appearance isn't all too important. Heart matters more. I'm looking for a stable man for a long term relationship possibly more. I don't want a cheater, smoker, drinker, etc. I want a clean nice man. I prefer someone without kids and who hasn't been married before, but that isn't all too important of an issue to me.

Linda, Linda, Linda, those criteria may limit you to about five fellas in OKC. I'd certainly never expect to find a single woman, 40-60, never married with no children.

windowphobe
10-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Although George W. Bush managed to nominate one to the Supreme Court.