View Full Version : Help!!!

oklip955
08-05-2016, 11:04 PM
I was at Circle E feed store today. I set my truck keys on the counter. I lady walked up and paid for her items when I had my back turned. She took out half her purse to find her wallet. When she put everything back in her purse she also took my only keys to my truck. I am stuck. Dealer has to order the keys and I have to wait until the end of the month to be albe to get them. Please ask any women you know to check their purses and to pass the word. Returen the keys to Circle E and they will contact me. I live out in the country with no one to run me around. I have a bad knee and cannot walk 10 miles to town. I started to walk home frm the feed store 6 miles. Someone stopped and picked me up. I still hurt my knee trying to walk it.

BBatesokc
08-06-2016, 10:58 AM
How did she pay for her merchandise? Did she happen to use a check or CC that would have her name on it?

oklip955
08-06-2016, 05:36 PM
She paid with cash. She is not a regular customer. No one who walks there knows here. I'm just hoping that some one sees my posts around the internet and they have a friend that says I found someones keys in my purse. if that happens then I hope the person will say take them to Circle E since some one there lost a set. I'm trying everything I know to find them.

Bellaboo
08-08-2016, 12:24 PM
I guess they don't have surveillance cameras in the parking lot ?

oklip955
08-11-2016, 03:09 PM
The lady found them in her purse this morning. She saw my Mercy Fitness Center fab and called them. They called me and gave me her phone number. I had her drop them back off at Circle E. She does not live close to Edmond but she has a friend that lives here. She was up here this morning. I have keys back. Thank you anyone who put the word out.

Pete
08-11-2016, 03:34 PM
^

Wow, what an ordeal.

Glad everything worked out.