View Full Version : Question for Everyone

Leon
09-28-2005, 12:13 AM
Question: Who has slept with more different partners, men or women?...Forget the stats you see on TV and in the newspaper...of the folks YOU know about, who's been with more on the average?...the folks you interact with daily....compare both genders.

mranderson
09-28-2005, 04:57 AM
It may be men these days. Personally, I have slept with two and had sex with countless. Two of those were the ones I slept with.

All but three were during the 70's when even ugly guys could get sex like it was running water... And from extreemely good looking women.

gbyte
09-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Well from the people I knew (especially during college) I knew more girls that were that way than guys (I did know a few guys who were like that though)

windowphobe
09-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Wait a minute. You're supposed to sleep with them?

Geez. And I thought I was being supportive by staying awake.

Karried
09-28-2005, 05:58 PM
LOL - that's is too funny!!

Men definitely Men. No question about it. Testerone and all that.

Winterhawk
09-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Question: Who has slept with more different partners, men or women?...Forget the stats you see on TV and in the newspaper...of the folks YOU know about, who's been with more on the average?...the folks you interact with daily....compare both genders.

All I can offer you is personal experience. From 12 years old to 23 years old my sexual partner total is somewhere in the 70's. I tried to count, but really couldn't create an accurate list so that is an estimation.

I have had one partner for the past 5 years.

Karried
09-28-2005, 06:22 PM
All I can offer you is personal experience. From 12 years old to 23 years old my sexual partner total is somewhere in the 70's.

Whoa, for a minute I didn't read the word 'total' thank goodness I reread the post as I was thinking your sexual partner was somewhere in the 70's ( age LOL)

Wow! Now this worries me as I have a 12 year old son. 12??? He seems like such a baby, should I be worried?

Winterhawk
09-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Whoa, for a minute I didn't read the word 'total' thank goodness I reread the post as I was thinking your sexual partner was somewhere in the 70's ( age LOL)

Wow! Now this worries me as I have a 12 year old son. 12??? He seems like such a baby, should I be worried?

I doubt it, I was a big boy at age 12, 6'1'' 185 lbs. I looked like I was fifteen, and thats all I needed during a cheerleader convention at our hotel in Orlando Florida during vacation.

Karried
09-28-2005, 06:39 PM
ha,ha a cheerleader convention! A teenager's dream.. were the girls age 12? I have heard that kids do start so much younger than before but they still seem so naive in a lot of ways...

My husband was 13 when an older cheerleader (sister's friend sleepover) seduced him but I was hoping that was the exception to the rule.. my son looks 12 and is only about 5'4 so I can imagine someone your size being thought of as much older. 6'1? How tall are you now if you don't mind me asking?

Winterhawk
09-28-2005, 06:42 PM
ha,ha a cheerleader convention! A teenager's dream.. where the girl's 12? I have heard that kids do start so much younger than before but they still seem so naive in a lot of ways... my Husband was 13 when an older cheerleader (sister's friend sleepover) seduced him but I was hoping that was the exception to the rule.. my son looks 12 and is only about 5'4 so I can imagine someone your size being thought of as much older. 6'1? How tall are you now if you don't mind me asking?

To Clairfy, I was 12, she was 16.

I am 6'4 1/2 now. I hit a big spurt in a short time and really havent gone anywhere since.

Curt
09-28-2005, 07:00 PM
Of all my friends, male and female, the men have had more sex partners, but the women have cheated on their partner more. All but one of my male friends never cheated once they were married, cant say that for the women I know.

Keith
09-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Of all my friends, male and female, the men have had more sex partners, but the women have cheated on their partner more. All but one of my male friends never cheated once they were married, cant say that for the women I know.
The only thing I can brag about is that I have had one partner for the last 24 years, and have never cheated on her. I never had any partners, even before we were married. I was sex free....something I have always been proud of.

Curt
09-28-2005, 10:23 PM
The only thing I can brag about is that I have had one partner for the last 24 years, and have never cheated on her. I never had any partners, even before we were married. I was sex free....something I have always been proud of.
That is something to be proud of. Dont understand why people cheat when they have someone at home.

Winterhawk
09-28-2005, 10:47 PM
That is something to be proud of. Dont understand why people cheat when they have someone at home.

Sometimes it is because there is no satisfaction sexually anymore.

Jay
09-28-2005, 11:06 PM
Gee I feel akward in this area of discussion. I have had 5 since I was 21. Yes my first time to hit a home run was when I was 21.

It's been fours years since the last time and six years since the last time it was good.

I guess I am not a chick magnet like the rest you guys are. To get that those kind of numbers I would have to win the powerball to pay for it. :LolLolLol

Curt
09-29-2005, 07:23 AM
Gee I feel akward in this area of discussion. I have had 5 since I was 21. Yes my first time to hit a home run was when I was 21.

It's been fours years since the last time and six years since the last time it was good.

I guess I am not a chick magnet like the rest you guys are. To get that those kind of numbers I would have to win the powerball to pay for it. :LolLolLol

Hey....I am definately no chick magnet myself....I have the hardest time getting dates and really never get any second dates. Same old story...just yesterday again called a girl I went out with last weekend....asked her if she wanted to hook up tonight...she said she would call me back in ten minutes....never called back. So, that number also goes in the trash now. I just dont even care anymore.

Jay
09-29-2005, 03:11 PM
I was just having a laugh at my own expense. It really doesn't bother me my numbers are that low.

I just know this much I am not going to jump in to bed with just anyone. The next time I do it will be with someone I know that I have some kind of a future with. I have waited this long why not wait for the right one to come around.

Keith
09-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I was just having a laugh at my own expense. It really doesn't bother me my numbers are that low.

I just know this much I am not going to jump in to bed with just anyone. The next time I do it will be with someone I know that I have some kind of a future with. I have waited this long why not wait for the right one to come around.
That's the right attitude. Wait for the right one to come around.

Winterhawk
09-29-2005, 03:57 PM
That's the right attitude. Wait for the right one to come around.

Thats a matter of opinion, man if I were single again. =)

Curt
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Thats a matter of opinion, man if I were single again. =)
I am single....trust me it aint no walk in the park to find a date, well not here anyway. I cant wait until the day I can stop playing the dating game.

Winterhawk
09-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I am single....trust me it aint no walk in the park to find a date, well not here anyway. I cant wait until the day I can stop playing the dating game.

Not saying it is. There are other things besides the non-comittal sexual relationships I enjoyed that I also miss.

Curt
09-29-2005, 07:17 PM
Not saying it is. There are other things besides the non-comittal sexual relationships I enjoyed that I also miss.
Well....there are advantages, like doing what I want, when I want, and sometimes who I want. I kinda think I am dammed if I do and dammed if I dont

Leon
09-29-2005, 07:45 PM
I wonder if I'd be missing out on anything if I just settled for a loyal dog and a Pocket P*ssy. LMAO All the good and none of the bad. LOL

Curt
09-29-2005, 07:57 PM
I wonder if I'd be missing out on anything if I just settled for a loyal dog and a Pocket P*ssy. LMAO All the good and none of the bad. LOL
:tweeted:

jenncole
09-29-2005, 10:11 PM
I would have to say men have more sex. But.. not an easy decision. I know alot of girls.. just just spread their legs.. to anyone. Men... I know alot.... just move from girl to girl each night.

But, overall.. men have more sex.

Leon
09-29-2005, 11:17 PM
Reviewing the replies, it looks like the count is five to one, men having the most partners....Logically, I think that's flawed. Heterosexually, doesn't it have to be equal on the average? Each time there is a new 'match-up' don't cha have to add a hash-mark to both columns?

We had both ends of the spectrum, 1 and 70. Now I wonder how that's spread out. Which gender has the most members at which end of the spectrum. I think there would be more women who've had 70 partners than men who have. You guys?

Let's lower it a little, are there more women who've had 20 partners, or men?

Curt
09-30-2005, 05:11 AM
[QUOTE=jenncole] Men... I know alot.... just move from girl to girl each night.

QUOTE]
Same goes for women....move from guy to guy to get their free drinks and dinner from night to night.....

mranderson
09-30-2005, 06:01 AM
[QUOTE=jenncole] Men... I know alot.... just move from girl to girl each night.

QUOTE]
Same goes for women....move from guy to guy to get their free drinks and dinner from night to night.....

There is a term for that... And it is not "cheap." (actually, using that word in the inaccurate way most people use it, the word I am thinking of costs a LOT of money)

Faith
09-30-2005, 08:16 AM
Sometimes it is because there is no satisfaction sexually anymore.

Sometimes yes... but it happens even when the sex is awesome.

To answer the question out of all of the people I know and know of, the men definitely have more partners. However, I have known a lady for around 5 years and just from what I know of, during this time she has been with atleast 20 guys,not to count her serious boyfriend and the other guys I don't know of. It definitely depends on the person and their morals.

Winterhawk
09-30-2005, 08:21 AM
Sometimes yes... but it happens even when the sex is awesome.

To answer the question out of all of the people I know and know of, the men definitely have more partners. However, I have known a lady for around 5 years and just from what I know of, during this time she has been with atleast 20 guys,not to count her serious boyfriend and the other guys I don't know of. It definitely depends on the person and their morals.

Well, I think throwing the word morals in there is dangerous to the discussion. I think it really matters how the person goes about having many partenrs in a short period of time.

I mean as long as a person practices safe sex, I really don't see a moral implication.

MadMonk
09-30-2005, 08:45 AM
Well, I think throwing the word morals in there is dangerous to the discussion. I think it really matters how the person goes about having many partenrs in a short period of time.

I mean as long as a person practices safe sex, I really don't see a moral implication.
You might not, but others do. Her morals are different than yours and are different than mine. Nobody is forcing their morals on you or are "trying to tell you your heart" so whats the big deal?

Faith
09-30-2005, 09:05 AM
You might not, but others do. Her morals are different than yours and are different than mine. Nobody is forcing their morals on you or are "trying to tell you your heart" so whats the big deal?

That is what I meant. It just depends on a persons morals. Everyone's idea of morals are different. So if one person feels it is morally right to have sex with 70 or so people in a period of time as long as it is safe sex, then that is their opinion. If another feels it is immoral to have sex with that many partners over a short period of time, then that is their right to believe as well. Of course, IMO.

amethystgirl
09-30-2005, 09:27 AM
From the people I know, it has to be men who have had the most sex partners. I am in the minority, I have only had 2. One of them I was married to, the other was engaged to.

Curt
09-30-2005, 10:27 AM

So....as long as a cheater is using a condom it is not imoral to cheat?

MadMonk
09-30-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't think anyone was talking about cheating here, just being promiscuous.

Jay
09-30-2005, 12:48 PM
Even though I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy. I think just hanging out with someone just to have sex is using them. Its just like the people out there who are friends with someone just because they have a nice car, money or in a position of power.

I have only been with five women and out each one of those women, one was a fiancee and the others were girlfriends at the time.

I just can't bring myself to using someone for sex. Maybe for other things but, sex is just too powerful of a weapon to use on someone. The person your laying down with may think you want more than just a few hours of fun.

amethystgirl
09-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Evn though I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy. I think just hanging out with someone just to have sex is using them. Its just like the people out there who are friends with someone just because they have a nice car, money or in a position of power.

I have only been with five women and out each one of those women, one was a fiancee and the others were girlfriends at the time.

I just can't bring myself to using someone for sex. Maybe for other things but, sex is just to powerful of a weapon to use on someone. The person your laying down with may think you want more than just a few hours of fun.

I agree with you, OklaCity 75. To me, sex is a very intimate thing.....it can be an emotional bonding between two people. You seem wise....how old are you? I am 40ish

windowphobe
09-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Well, if some people are promiscuous, I suppose I'm antimiscuous; my dance card has been blank for ages.