View Full Version : Pho Cuong #2

jstaylor62
04-01-2016, 11:12 AM
It looks like Pho Cuong is coming to South OKC. They are going to open up in the old Jimmy's Egg at SW 74th & May. I didn't get a timeline from them, but I will check frequently on their progress.

baralheia
04-11-2016, 03:49 PM
Excellent! Looks like they purchased the building in September of last year. It will be awesome to watch this building and shopping center come back to life... This is in the same shopping center where OnCue is building a new store. This building been vacant for several years, ever since Taqueria Durango closed in... 2012, I believe?

For those of you wondering where this is:

Pete
04-11-2016, 04:19 PM
^

Did you make that graphic??

If so, I have some more projects for you! ;)

Jeepnokc
04-11-2016, 06:49 PM
I was wondering what was going in. We had made full price offer on the building at the same time and didn't get it. It is in pretty decent shape inside and still had hood and soda dispensing unit as well as walk in. If I remember correctly, it went for around $265,000 which was a great price on it.

corwin1968
04-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Excellent! Looks like they purchased the building in September of last year. It will be awesome to watch this building and shopping center come back to life... This is in the same shopping center where OnCue is building a new store. This building been vacant for several years, ever since Taqueria Durango closed in... 2012, I believe?

For those of you wondering where this is:

I didn't know OnCue was building there! I've wondered for years how that old store stayed in business. I would eat lunch in the parking lot and there was always a grand total of ONE car in the parking lot. Last time I was there, the building was obviously closed and there was earth moving equipment on the west side of the building. I hope this OnCue has a drive-thru window like the one on NW 150th & May.

baralheia
04-12-2016, 09:17 AM
^

Did you make that graphic??

If so, I have some more projects for you! ;)

I did! I've seen location maps done similarly for other projects so I figured I'd try my hand at making one for this project. I'm kind of amazed at just how easy it is to find most company logos in vector format online - that took way less time to make than I expected.

Thomas Vu
04-12-2016, 11:04 AM
I did! I've seen location maps done similarly for other projects so I figured I'd try my hand at making one for this project. I'm kind of amazed at just how easy it is to find most company logos in vector format online - that took way less time to make than I expected.

So much for my theory of snipping a google earth clip and pasting in clip art =(

baralheia
04-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Well, that's not /that/ far from the truth... Take a screenshot from Google Earth, load it in Paint.net or Photoshop, then create a new layer and import & resize all of the company logos, create a new layer for the blue property outline and draw said outline, create a new layer for the arrow and draw said arrow, create a new layer for text and then type out any non-logo callouts, then add a drop shadow to the logos and text layers. Export as JPG, upload here, profit.

Well, all of that except for profit. Haha.

Anyway, I'm excited to see this place open... The Southside already has a few good options for Pho and it will be awesome to have another. Given it's proximity to OCCC, I bet they'll do well here.