View Full Version : OKC Soccer Warz

TreyDoggg
03-31-2016, 08:38 AM
Since the Energy fans are being babies about me dropping truthbombs in the thread for their 2016 winless, goalless season, I thought I would go ahead and start a friendly new friend where we could discuss the great OKC Soccer Warz.

Beware: You're hipster sensibilities may be hurt and your MLS bubbles may be burst.

jerrywall
03-31-2016, 08:44 AM

AP
03-31-2016, 08:46 AM
I feel like that your comment is directed at me since I called you out for being an ass hat, but I'd like to point out, I've been open to supporting both teams. I just want to support on each side to have a little class.

TreyDoggg
03-31-2016, 10:07 AM
I feel like that your comment is directed at me since I called you out for being an ass hat, but I'd like to point out, I've been open to supporting both teams. I just want to support on each side to have a little class.

Well, considering the Grid has a nasty chat about Rayo already (Chants ? The Grid (http://www.thegridokc.org/chants/)), I'd say the high road has been abandoned. Of cours,e they dont get called on being asshats, we do.

How about this, we stick to facts about the level people are playing at, the skills of the players and the history of the owners.

:p

AP
03-31-2016, 10:19 AM
What on earth does that have to do with this website?

Pete
03-31-2016, 10:24 AM
This was just flamebait from the beginning.

Thread closed.