View Full Version : Are You in Line?

upisgr8
09-26-2005, 11:22 AM
How many OKCTalkers have a resevation for Hornet's Season Tickets? My reservation number is 1483, I will look forward to the next step.

MadMonk
09-26-2005, 11:36 AM
No, but I can't afford season tickets anyway. I will try to take in a game or two though.

mranderson
09-26-2005, 11:39 AM
No, but I can't afford season tickets anyway. I will try to take in a game or two though.

Me either. I just spend 20 grand on a new car, so, I am tapped out. I may be in for a couple of games too, however.

Intrepid
09-26-2005, 11:40 AM

Same here. As soon as the individual tickets go on sale, I will definitely be buying the tickets for the Lakers game.

:tiphat:

scotplum
09-26-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm in line. I think around the 1000 mark or so. We're going to the Ford Center on Saturday to pick out seats.

chrisok
09-26-2005, 06:44 PM
#81 and 82

flyingcowz
09-26-2005, 10:15 PM
Nope, I can't afford to.

I am going to college, working, and it is too far away.

BDP
09-27-2005, 10:56 AM
My main obstacle is time. It doesn't look like I could make most of the weekday home games. But maybe I should just buy season tickets and sell the weekday games. I may still come out on top over the individual ticket prices...

I think they usually sell smaller packages as well. I may wait and see what they do with that.

scotplum
09-27-2005, 01:15 PM
My main obstacle is time. It doesn't look like I could make most of the weekday home games. But maybe I should just buy season tickets and sell the weekday games. I may still come out on top over the individual ticket prices...

I think they usually sell smaller packages as well. I may wait and see what they do with that.

Yeah, the do a 12 and I think 23 game packages. You do not get to select the games however.

BDP
09-27-2005, 01:35 PM
You do not get to select the games however.

Do you get to know what games you're buying before you buy them?

scotplum
09-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Do you get to know what games you're buying before you buy them?

I'm not sure how they're going to do it. I just know that I've read that you can not pick the games in the package. I would hope that you would have the option to know which games before hand.

Winterhawk
09-27-2005, 02:01 PM
Personally I find Professional Basketball to be the least entertaining professional sport.

I doubt I will visist the Ford Center this winter for anything other than a Blazers game.

John
09-27-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm in 'line' for four.

On the half-season and other game packages, there will be a list of which games apply to those packages at the time of purchase.

Karried
09-27-2005, 04:03 PM
If you end up with extra tickets and need to sell them, think of me! Please!

I can't wait to see a game - it will be so cool - they are exciting enough on TV but I think seeing them live will be really a fun time for the family.

TStheThird
09-27-2005, 08:25 PM
I don't find the NBA to be the most entertaining pro sport, but I am definantly excited to go watch any pro team that plays its home games in OKC. You can count me in for 2 season tickets.

jbrown84
09-27-2005, 09:41 PM
My roommate's parents have a reservation. Hopefully I can go some with his tickets.

BDP
09-28-2005, 10:38 AM
don't find the NBA to be the most entertaining pro sport, but I am definantly excited to go watch any pro team that plays its home games in OKC.

I've never been too much into NBA, either, until the playoffs, and then I think it's very entertaining. NFL is probably the only one I really follow. I've been to NHL games and they can be sleepy, even if they're 10 times faster than our slow motion hockey team. My suspicion is that the NBA is great live, with it's high scores, amazing athletes, and arena setting. I'm very curious about it. I'm getting the feeling that it is a great spectator sport and will end up following it closely now that I have a reason to watch.

Patrick
09-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Being that I'm a medical student, I don't have time to see that many games. But, I'll definitely be buying some individual tickets, if there are some left.

okcpulse
09-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I just hope it will be easy for me to get tickets once November rolls around. Individual tickets can go fast if season tickets already sold this fast.

mranderson
09-28-2005, 11:51 AM
I over extended myself a bit until the first of the year, so, I can not afford season tickets this year. Maybe next year. I will, however, try to catch a couple of individual games.

floater
09-30-2005, 01:24 PM
I'll most likely get individual game tickets. Yet if we do sell out seats with mostly season ticket holders, I wouldn't care a bit about not attending a game. All that counts is that the Hornets are supported with vociferous fans. Just being there at Bricktown and Reno at the Ford Center would be cool.

Not being able to get even nosebleed seats would be a great problem to have.

escan
10-06-2005, 10:59 AM
We have our season tickets! We'll be there......GOOOO Hornets!

I'm not a big NBA fan either, but am exited about any professional sport here (except hockey).