View Full Version : He's no Einstein

Ozmondo
03-17-2016, 10:57 AM
NASHVILLE, Tenn.--A mid-state gamer is thankful for connecting his PlayStation 4 to his cell phone after it helped recover his stolen console.

According to the arrest affidavit, the man returned from vacation last week to find his Cheyenne Blvd. apartment in Madison had been broken into and burglarized. Among the items stolen were his PS4, two televisions, a laptop, and other assorted items.

After a few days, the victim's phone alerted his PS4 had been turned on and showed it was still connected to his own WIFI. Knowing the console had to be close to be hooked up, the victim called police and stated he believed his neighbor across the hall was responsible for the theft.

Police responded and searched the apartment belonging to Phillip D. Booker. Inside, police found the victim's PS4, laptop and a baggie of marijuana. Booker admitted to "shouldering open" the man's apartment door and pawning his two televisions and a tablet.

Booker faces charges of Aggravated Burglary and Possession of a Controlled Substance.

Throckmorton
03-17-2016, 12:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Ycmbp78.jpg

MsProudSooner
03-18-2016, 08:04 AM
When I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about Jim Inhofe. Then I realized it wasn't on the Politics board.