View Full Version : Founding Elementary School Leader: KIPP Oklahoma City

Pete
03-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Interesting opportunity for an educator...

For those that don't know, KIPP already has a charter middle school in NE OKC. The location of the elementary school is flexible.

I know about this organization through a friend of a friend and offered to post this to help them kick-start their new school.

KIPP Oklahoma City is searching for an incredible instructional leader at the elementary level to design, found and lead their first elementary school. The founding school leader would be joining a high performing network – KIPP Reach College Preparatory in Oklahoma City is a blue ribbon school, with the highest academic performance in the state and the 43rd highest in the nation. Because our students enter KIPP Reach an average of 2-3 grade levels behind, we are incredibly excited about what it could mean for students to have the KIPP experience starting in Pre-K. We’re looking for an instructional leader with a strong literacy background to spend a year planning and designing the school and then open in the fall of 2017. Interested candidates can reach out to Maggie Raible (mraible@kipp.org) to learn more!

Jeepnokc
03-10-2016, 08:15 AM
A good friend of mine in the DC area is involved with supporting the KIPP school there and speaks very highly of the programs and its results.

jerrywall
03-10-2016, 09:23 AM
My wife is emailing them at lunch.