View Full Version : Dungeon-How's Business?

Karried
09-24-2005, 08:33 AM
DM, everytime I go downtown I tell myself I'll stop by but I always seem to get sidetracked!

How is business?? Are you excited about the Hornets as that will bring tons of people to Bricktown?

Are you set up for Halloween? I'll probably come down there there - the kids will like the scariness of that... we went on some cheesy rides at the fair - I know yours will blow those away.

Dungeon Master
09-26-2005, 09:56 AM
Thanks for asking Karrie,

Currently the Dungeon is closed to get ready for the Halloween season. Getting the show ready for a busy season takes a lot of extra preparation (I don't want a cheesy ride). So needless to say I have been busy (when I'm not envolved in hurricane relief).
Anyway, the Dungeon will open up October 7th thru the 9th and then again the 14th thru the 31st. The following links will provide more info as time gets closer to opening. www.bricktownamusement.com (http://www.bricktownamusement.com) and www.bricktownokc.com (http://www.bricktownokc.com)
I was at the fair Saturday for a few hours. I have inquired the carnie rides in the past and it is a shame that they don't focus on doing the obvious improvements to at make them work like they should. Riding thru with a couple buzzers going off and lasting about 1 minute for 3 or 4 dollars is hard to justify going back.
With the Dungeon being an AMUSEMENT ride and lasting about 7 minutes, the carnies just don't stack up and hope everyone comes back.
Yes, I am excited for the Hornets and excited that it may possibly generate a few more ticket sales. I hate to think it all happened at the expense of the painful process the New Orleans residents and the team is having to deal with. But I'm glad to see OKC was chosen to help out. Better than seeing them going somewhere else.
It will be a real test for the Oklahoma Community as a whole.
With the Hornets schedule going thru Spring of next year, I'll for sure adjust to open up earlier in the season than originally planned for special events/games.
Hope to see you, your kids and all other OKCTalk members come thru the ride.
DM

DM, everytime I go downtown I tell myself I'll stop by but I always seem to get sidetracked!

How is business?? Are you excited about the Hornets as that will bring tons of people to Bricktown?

Are you set up for Halloween? I'll probably come down there there - the kids will like the scariness of that... we went on some cheesy rides at the fair - I know yours will blow those away.