View Full Version : Star Trek 50th Anniversary: The Ultimate Voyage Concert Tour

SoonerDave
01-25-2016, 09:45 AM
Found out this morning quite by accident that a fun concert tour will be making a stop in OKC this April. In tandem with the 50th anniversary of the grand ol' Star Trek franchise, a live concert tour will make the rounds through the Spring featuring scenes from the various Trek media incarnations with a live orchestra playing the background musical selections. "Star Trek: The Ultimate Voyage Tour" will play at the OKC Civic Center on 22 April.

This very much in the vein of the great ol' Looney Tunes/Warner Brothers concert tour from several years ago where a live orchestra played the scores over a big screen showing the corresponding classic WB cartoon from which it originated. I always hated having missed that!!!

There's no ticket presale yet available for the event, so I'll endeavor to remember when it goes live and post here accordingly. Thought someone else here might enjoy the info. Sounds like a fun evening.

kevinpate
01-26-2016, 08:57 PM
Q: Am I truly geeky enough to find this fascinating?

A: HIja', teH