View Full Version : Movies,ETC

damonsmuz
01-08-2016, 09:45 AM
on 4th St next to Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market has closed. I was surprised it lasted this long. After Blockbuster shut down that company had to know they were next.

Wonder what will become of the lot. Good location.

94GTStang
01-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Ya I saw that last night driving by! So many memories picking out VHS tapes and sneaking a peek at the x rated stuff when they still was there back in the day

u50254082
04-04-2016, 06:07 PM
The signage for this indicates it will turn into a vape shop, because Moore is sorely lacking in vape shops already...?

Roger S
04-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Yep.... Going to be a vape shop unfortunately.

SoonerDave
04-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Yep.... Going to be a vape shop unfortunately.

Have a feeling that in a very short time you're going to see a lot of out-of-business "vape shops" in much the same way gourmet cupcakes were all the rage a few years ago, until people suddenly realized..."uh, it's a cupcake......"

stile99
04-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Have a feeling that in a very short time you're going to see a lot of out-of-business "vape shops" in much the same way gourmet cupcakes were all the rage a few years ago, until people suddenly realized..."uh, it's a cupcake......"

I've already seen several close after just a couple months being open. I didn't want to say anything because then the vaping fans would jump on me, but opening a vape shop doesn't seem to be the best business model.

kevinpate
04-10-2016, 08:09 AM
... opening a vape shop doesn't seem to be the best business model.

However, buying up inventory from failed shops and selling it to folk who are convinced they will succeed might be ... provided one can still sleep at night that is.

Jeepnokc
04-10-2016, 09:24 AM
As far as vape shops going under. I don't know judging by the number of people with their crack pipe...I mean vapers hanging around their neck. I am a fat guy* and I have never had to walk around with a cupcake around my neck to get my next fix. *Or, as Kevin Pate would say...One not lacking for girth.