View Full Version : 2016 New Year's Celebration

ljbab728
12-31-2015, 11:59 PM
Congrats to a London that refused to be cowed into lessening their celebration this year like some European cities did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmZ2bpJKXUI

The Brits are always to be admired in that regard.

Plutonic Panda
01-01-2016, 03:05 AM
i wnaa give qa shout out to the empie and the statue of liberty for the french because we love em and i need to go to somalia with my trip for everyone i will . thome jefferson 2011 folks thanks :)

Pete
01-01-2016, 06:32 AM
I love how the British just get on with things.

Right after the horrific terrorist subway bombings, they reopened all the lines, major political figures showed up to ride them, and people generally got on with their lives.

In the U.S., we should endeavor to do the same sort of thing instead of constantly giving power to small groups of people.

TheTravellers
01-01-2016, 01:08 PM
I love how the British just get on with things.

Right after the horrific terrorist subway bombings, they reopened all the lines, major political figures showed up to ride them, and people generally got on with their lives.

In the U.S., we should endeavor to do the same sort of thing instead of constantly giving power to small groups of people.

Not to be too politicky, but that would require our politicians to have leadership qualities, and we don't have lots of those.

ljbab728
01-01-2016, 08:12 PM
i wnaa give qa shout out to the empie and the statue of liberty for the french because we love em and i need to go to somalia with my trip for everyone i will . thome jefferson 2011 folks thanks :)

That must have been some really good champagne last night, plupan. :D