View Full Version : Old OKC Yellow Pages or White Business Pages

zookeeper
12-21-2015, 09:10 PM
Does anybody have a source for old (circa 1980-1995) Oklahoma City Yellow Pages or the divided white pages (Residential/Business) used during that time? I know the downtown branch of the library used to have a few, but last I checked it was only a smattering and half of them had pages torn out and in rough condition. Anyplace else? It would be wonderful if they were online, but I doubt that's been attempted. I'm specifically looking for the address for the Oklahoma Political Action Committee when they were located on NW 23rd. This was run by one of the grand men of Oklahoma GOP politics, Herb Johnson, in the seventies through '94 or so. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

tfvc.org
12-24-2015, 05:07 PM
I will see if my dad can look through the piles of them he has in his office to see if he can get that info for you.

zookeeper
12-24-2015, 05:16 PM
I will see if my dad can look through the piles of them he has in his office to see if he can get that info for you.

That is TOO nice! If you could do that, even if he can't find it, I appreciate it very much. Major karma points!

tfvc.org
12-26-2015, 02:26 PM
The ones he has only dates back to the 2000s. Sorry about that.

Urbanized
12-26-2015, 07:23 PM
OHS Research Center Phone Books (http://www.okhistory.org/research/phonebooks)