View Full Version : "With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide of European Nations"

BBatesokc
11-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Wow, just wow.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

BlackmoreRulz
11-15-2015, 04:19 PM
but but but..you're just a xenophobe or racist if you oppose something like that in your backyard.......

Tundra
11-15-2015, 04:24 PM
Of course this video is fake, I mean nothing like that could really happen..... Yes I'm laying it on pretty thick.

Achilleslastand
11-15-2015, 11:30 PM
In a word.....Disgusting,
They have been at war over a thousand years and now they wont even have to lift a sword thanks to idiots like Merkel and political correctness.
Those once great and beautiful countries ruined...
Sickening.............
But lets welcome them here with open arms.

TU 'cane
11-17-2015, 08:10 AM
I watched that last week. It's actually been taken down a couple times due to some copyright issue, but it keeps popping back up. The fact that it's been taken down twice, that I know of, is interesting in itself.

I have a lot of thoughts on my mind regarding it, from how much is actually exaggerated, to the musical effects used (the music is meant to make you anxious, in my opinion), etc.
On the other side, I ponder what is really happening over in Europe. Often I see stories of Swedish women being assaulted and worse by what is described as Middle-eastern men.
I've also read stories from Europe that shows gangs/groups/troupes/crowds (whatever is the PC way of describing them) of young middle-eastern men who go around beating up "native" Germans, etc. In fact, I believe that video touches base on both of the aforementioned, if I recall correctly.
Then again, how much of that is exaggerated? Any? A lot? None?

So, it's hard to digest, it really is. We live in a country that was founded upon immigration, essentially, from many paths. What made this country different was assimilation, in my opinion. Something we're seeing less and less of, and something that has been totally discouraged in Europe, aiming more for the multi-cultural society as opposed to the general melting pot idea.

It's going to be interesting what becomes of Europe and it's policies.
What I will say is this, some Europeans are heading to gun stores for personal protection, which should be a red flag for those looking from the outside in:

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Europeans+buying+guns&tbm=nws

White Peacock
11-17-2015, 08:30 AM
TU'cane, you've brought up an important point. The video is compelling, because it's a propaganda video. But how much of the video is accurate? Simply being propaganda doesn't mean it's not legit, nor that is it legit. The reality is probably somewhere between the horrors seen in the film, and the multicultural utopia some idealists want to believe in. Any reasonable person knows there's a spectrum, but from where we stand, it's difficult to know at what point on the spectrum the reality rests.

One thing is for sure, it's not a black and white issue, as much as nearly everybody on this forum (on either side of the debate) seems to have decided it is.