View Full Version : Halloween movies

kelroy55
10-28-2015, 09:04 AM
What's your favorite Halloween movie? or scariest one.

One of my scariest ones is Event Horizon along with The Exorcist.

poe
10-28-2015, 11:18 AM
The Exorcist will always be one of my favorites, but I really like the original Halloween and Halloween II. Sleepy Hollow and Hocus Pocus usually attract my attention around this time of year, too.

Roger S
10-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Mine remains unchanged from last year.... Phantasm is still the scariest to me.

Pete
10-28-2015, 04:32 PM
Not scary and not necessarily even a pure Halloween movie but I love, love, love The Nightmare before Christmas.

For pure scariness, The Shining and The Exorcist are still fantastic. And of the slightly lesser known and highly under-rated category: The Others is pretty great.

hoya
10-28-2015, 06:10 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/a/a8/BXmas.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140409031640

Black Christmas scared the hell out of me as a kid.

White Peacock
10-29-2015, 08:06 AM
Hellraiser I and II for creepiness, Rocky Horror Picture Show for fun.

Richard at Remax
10-29-2015, 08:55 AM
Event Horizon really left an impact on me when I was in middle school. I don't think I was prepared for that at the time. Now Ive watched it so many times it doesn't have the same effect.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet I would recommend It Follows. Maybe not the scariest or the best, but def spooky and different.

Plutonic Panda
10-29-2015, 09:19 AM
Event Horizon really left an impact on me when I was in middle school. I don't think I was prepared for that at the time. Now Ive watched it so many times it doesn't have the same effect.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet I would recommend It Follows. Maybe not the scariest or the best, but def spooky and different.I was looking at that the other day. It kind of seemed really low budget. Maybe it is worth checking out.

I tell you a really good one that stands out to me a instant classic is Oculus.