View Full Version : Private Messaging Broken?

Doug Loudenback
09-16-2005, 06:57 AM
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post, but a moderator can move it if desired.

For the past couple of days, I've not been able to "see" any private messages in my inbox or my outbox. The space opens where the message(s) should be, but it is blank. This is true for older messages and newer ones, like this morning. I appear to be able to compose and send a message, but can't read replies, for example.

Any suggestions?

Edited follow up note: For example, it appears that Scribe just sent me a PM with the subject as "Private Messaging" or something like that ... but I could see no message, only the title of the message.

At the top of the window, this also appeared:

Unknown template 728x15_0ads_al_s

if that give a clue.

Todd
09-16-2005, 07:01 AM
I had another report this morning with the same issue. I'm already looking into the problem and will keep you posted.

PUGalicious
I'm having the same problem, Doug. I've emailed Todd. You might email him as well so he knows it's not an isolated incident.

To those you are wanting to PM, if they have email, perhaps you could use that as an alternative form of communicating until it's fixed.

PUGalicious
I had another report this morning with the same issue. I'm already looking into the problem and will keep you posted.
Oops... Todd beat me to the punch. I'm glad he knows about it now.

Doug Loudenback
09-16-2005, 07:21 AM
Scribe, as a test, I've sent you a regular e-mail from OkcTalk. Please let me know if you got it or not, just be sure that it is known that sending a direct e-mail via OkcTalk is working Ok.

Thanks.

PUGalicious
09-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I did get it and I'm emailing you back.

Todd
09-16-2005, 07:25 AM
I found the issue and it should be working now.

Doug Loudenback
09-16-2005, 07:33 AM
I found the issue and it should be working now.
This confirms that PM is working Ok for me again. Thanks for your fix-it speed, Todd!

sweetdaisy
09-16-2005, 11:33 AM
The Unkown Template 728x15_0ads_al_s is still appearing in the middle of the page...the Sponsor Links area. weird.