View Full Version : College focused bracelets, significant discounts

kevinpate
08-30-2015, 10:54 AM
Stumbled across this over the weekend. Bracelets for your lovely, or sis or niece. Bracelets are tied to multiple colleges, including all ten in the Big 12 (still hate how odd that sounds) and many other schools if one's school/fan loyalty lays elsewhere. I'm not sure but what I would have passed at the suggested retail, but I found my way to the site aia a 60% discount code in an email. The same discount is good sitewide.

They say it's a share the discount offer. So, if you're interested in an inexpensive trinket, or something else the site offers, you can visit ashley bridget via this referral link and link on through Collections to College Collection.

okatty
08-30-2015, 12:28 PM
^ Daughter's birthday in Oct....order placed. Thanks for the info Kevin! Nice little discount code!

Jersey Boss
09-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Stumbled across this over the weekend. Bracelets for your lovely, or sis or niece. Bracelets are tied to multiple colleges, including all ten in the Big 12 (still hate how odd that sounds) and many other schools if one's school/fan loyalty lays elsewhere. I'm not sure but what I would have passed at the suggested retail, but I found my way to the site aia a 60% discount code in an email. The same discount is good sitewide.

They say it's a share the discount offer. So, if you're interested in an inexpensive trinket, or something else the site offers, you can visit ashley bridget via this referral link and link on through Collections to College Collection.
You must have reached a lotta folks locally with this as there are no OU bracelets available.

kevinpate
09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Jersey, guess you could order a U Texas one, change the fake stone and turn bevo upside down. :)

okatty
09-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Got my daughter's today and will be worn tomorrow to the game!:)