View Full Version : Casual Dining

soonermike
08-13-2015, 11:37 AM
It was mentioned in the Zaxby's thread that Moore has so many burger/chicken/pizza places. I agree with this, and it got me to thinking about the need for a few more sit-down, casual dining restaurants in Moore. I know local start ups are the preference for many, but if some of the national chains were to come to Moore, what would you like to see?

Zuplar
08-13-2015, 12:03 PM
I'd like to see a Bonefish simply because I don't think we even have one in the state. A Cheesecake Factory would be nice mostly because I don't think there is one on the south side? If so maybe Norman?

soonermike
08-13-2015, 12:18 PM
Yes, I was trying to think of places that either aren't in the OKC metro or at least aren't south of downtown.

Roger S
08-13-2015, 01:36 PM
I'd like to see a Bonefish simply because I don't think we even have one in the state.

We do have a Bonefish Grill in Broken Arrow...... If I had to choose something new to come to Moore my choice would be Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil.

Zuplar
08-13-2015, 03:08 PM
We do have a Bonefish Grill in Broken Arrow...... If I had to choose something new to come to Moore my choice would be Fogo de Chao or Texas de Brazil.

Still would be nice to have a Bonefish in the metro. A Texas de Brazil would be cool though.