View Full Version : Restaurants Near Mitchell Hall

cindycat
07-25-2015, 12:53 PM
Next month a friend and I are going to the Senior Follies at Mitchell Hall on the UCO campus. I plan to meet her for lunch (on Sunday) before the show. She's coming from east of Overholser and I'm near I-40 & Choctaw Rd, so there's not a convenient place to meet on the way. I go up to Edmond sometimes but I can't recall what restaurants are in that area. We eat at Cafe do Brazil when we go to the theater in midtown, so something of that quality would be nice. Any ideas? Thanks.

Martin
07-25-2015, 02:52 PM
we went to flat tire burgers before seeing a show at mitchell hall around a month ago... it's practically within walking distance. the food and atmosphere were nice (similar to irma's if that helps) but it might be a bit more casual than you're looking for. if you're looking for something a little nicer, café 501 isn't too far away. -M

ctchandler
07-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Sweeney McGann's Irish Pub has really good fish and chips. My friend from London says it's the best she has eaten in America. It's a casual place at 16 South Broadway. We also enjoyed a Mediterranean place Simply Falafel at 343 South Blackwelder and it's eight tenths of a mile from Mitchell hall.
C. T.

Colbafone
07-25-2015, 11:23 PM
Othello's is right by on Broadway as well, if you want some pretty good Italian.

Pete
07-26-2015, 06:33 AM
The Patriarch is close by but should probably check to see what food trucks will be there on that particular day.

pedmond
07-26-2015, 02:35 PM
Cafe Icon(primarily Sushi) is located next to Simply Falafel. On Danforth, about a mile north of Mitchell Hall is Interurban, Signature Grill and Teds.
Pei Wei and Mt Everest(India food) are also close by.