View Full Version : OG&E So Far Today

stick47
06-22-2015, 03:32 PM
I've received the following emails about Smart Hours prices for June 23:

The OG&E SmartHours Price for electricity for your home will be at the high rate of 20 cents per kilowatt hour between 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Monday, 06/22/2015. This price does not include any applicable taxes, fees or charges.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a special OG&E pricing message. OG&E has called a critical price event for Tuesday, 06/23/2015. The electricity price for your home will be 44 cents per kilowatt hour for 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. tomorrow. This price overrides any price message you already received for tomorrow and does not include any applicable taxes, fees or charges.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The OG&E SmartHours Price for electricity for your home will be at the high rate of 20 cents per kilowatt hour between 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, 06/23/2015. This price does not include any applicable taxes, fees or charges.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Critical Price Alert
6/23
A critical price alert has been called for Tuesday, June 23rd 2015. From 3p.m. to 6p.m. the price will be $0.44 per kWh. Please take appropriate action to reduce electricity use during this time.
To learn more go to http://www.myogepower.com
Thank you,
myOGEpower

My wife gets the info by text and she's recieved only 3 texts the 1st was 20 cents, #2 was critical alert 44 cents and #3 was 20 cents.

I see the error on my email for the initial 44 cent rate was that there was no mention of a critical alert. Still, the following 20 cent email added confusion as to what the price will be.

IMO though, a critical alert trumps other pricing notices and should be in effect unless a specific cancellation is issued. I think someone has some 'splainin' to do...