View Full Version : OU vs. UCLA

Patrick
09-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Time to make your picks for next week. Who will win and by how many points?

Patrick
09-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I'll say UCLA by 10.

flyingcowz
09-17-2005, 06:19 PM
I say UCLA by 17

MadMonk
09-17-2005, 06:43 PM
Nice "guess". :LolLolLol
Seriously though. What the heck is wrong with our pass coverage?!? Its practically non-existent.

Keith
09-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Nice "guess". :LolLolLol
Seriously though. What the heck is wrong with our pass coverage?!? Its practically non-existent.
The question should be...."what the heck is wrong with the sooners...period?"

venture
09-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the year of having a young, undisciplined team that thinks because they wear crimson...they will win. Oh well...it happens. Bomar showed some progress finally, but they have to improve on ball control. The O Line is crap and that is hurting Peterson from doing much of anything. There is also the lack of any real leaders on the field that people can rally behind. I do agree with making Rhett starter QB to allow the program to build around him, but its going to be a long year until they get things back on track next season.

Some other thoughts. ESPN reported Holiday Bowl officials were there observing OU, but at this point I think a bowl game for OU is still highly in question. My rest of the season picks for OU with the way it looks now and the understanding the team will improve with time...

Oct 1 Kansas St. -- lean KSU win
Oct 8 @Texas -- Texas wins one (they better win the title then, they won't have another shot ;)).
Oct 15 Kansas -- lean OU
Oct 22 Baylor -- OU win, i hope so. LOL
Oct 29 @Nebraska -- Nebraska win
Nov 12 Texas A&M -- Texas A&M win
Nov 19 @Texas Tech -- TTU win
Nov 26 Oklahoma St. -- OU win

That is a 5-6 season...no bowl. The kids need to pull it together or nightmares of the "Blake Glory Days" will return.