View Full Version : Sod

Zuplar
06-11-2015, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know where you can buy just a few pieces of sod? I'm not wanting to buy a big roll, which is what seems like most places make you buy at a minimum.

okatty
06-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Sometimes they sell at Lowe's or Home Depot. I bought some at the Lowe's on NW 39th/May last year. Also i know you can at Precures on NW 63rd (just west of Meridian). Have also bought there but not this season.

stick47
06-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Precure Nursery just West of Council on Reno. They usually have it after 2pm on Fridays. The Lady there said she didn't get any last week b/c it was too wet to cut it but should have a pallet tomorrow afternon. I think it's $5/roll and the rolls are 18" X 5 or 6ft. Easy to tear off chunks if you're sprigging it in. I sprigged about 8 rolls this year so far.
BTW if you are sprigging, PM me. I have the ideal no back breaking tool you can borrow for making the holes.

Zuplar
06-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Perfect, thanks everyone.

Mel
06-11-2015, 11:54 AM
off

Zuplar
06-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Precure Nursery just West of Council on Reno. They usually have it after 2pm on Fridays. The Lady there said she didn't get any last week b/c it was too wet to cut it but should have a pallet tomorrow afternon. I think it's $5/roll and the rolls are 18" X 5 or 6ft. Easy to tear off chunks if you're sprigging it in. I sprigged about 8 rolls this year so far.
BTW if you are sprigging, PM me. I have the ideal no back breaking tool you can borrow for making the holes.

I'm actually needing to cover a couple bare spots where I had stuff sitting, but I'll keep that in mind, cause at some point I may sprig my back portion of the yard.