View Full Version : Who works for Hobby Lobby?

ChrisHayes
06-04-2015, 11:41 AM
I applied for a truck shop position at Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and got two interviews last Friday. I called up the HR lady that afternoon and she said the interviews went good and that they're going to get my background check underway. I still haven't heard anything back from them about my background check. I was curious if anyone would have any info on how long their background checks can take, or if they've ever been known to lie to people about stuff like this. FYI, I moved here from Ohio in 2013 so an out of state background check would need to be done as well.

kevinpate
06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
I do not work there, but have had friends in various departments over the years, with a few still out there last I heard.
While I know it can be frustrating, all sorts of things can bog down the process of hiring someone, including vacations and unexpected absences of key players, or even necessary staffers who are the worker bees in the employment processing hive.

Over the years I've landed gigs that were offered up from a matter of minutes all the way out to 90+ days (at the time I felt I really
wanted that gig, and passed on two others while I waited or the final nod. Was for an interesting season in my life, but I'd be fibbing if I claimed I missed it now.

Good luck.