View Full Version : Top Golf - Tulsa

gurantula35
05-20-2015, 08:36 AM
According to the OKC Top golf twitter account, they announced they are building in Tulsa too. Anyone know where at?

bradh
05-20-2015, 08:39 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's in BA where the Warren is, some of my family has ownership in all that land and I know they've been trying to get something like this there

gurantula35
05-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Topgolf Aims for 2016 Tulsa Opening (http://topgolf.com/us/company/press-room/press-releases/2015/topgolf-aims-for-2016-tulsa-opening/)

TU 'cane
05-20-2015, 09:00 AM
This might be where they tore down the RiverWalk Crossing movie theater in Jenks... I know they're building a indoor golf facility there, not sure if they're related or not?

Something else to add, these things are ALL OVER DFW... I kid you not you can drive around the various high ways and see the nets from afar. Probably one in every DFW suburb if I had to seriously guess. I know I passed at least 3 or 4 last time I was down there.

Edit: I take that back, IF this is indeed separate from the one I mentioned, I would put money down it goes out West by Tulsa Hills, somewhere near Main Event, Gander Mountain, etc.

Bullbear
05-20-2015, 09:18 AM
There are three in the Dallas area and I believe they are based out of Dallas. Really looking forward to the OKC location. its a lot of fun!

Swake
05-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Flying Tee is under construction at Riverwalk in Jenks where the movie theater was.

Flying Tee - GOLF / FOOD / FUN (http://flyingteegolf.com/)

EricGarcia
05-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Either Tulsa Hills area or Broken Arrow along the Creek Turnpike or Broken Arrow Expressway (highway 51).

Zorba
05-20-2015, 08:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if it's in BA where the Warren is, some of my family has ownership in all that land and I know they've been trying to get something like this there

As someone that grew up a mile from there and lived in BA most of my life, that location still baffles me. It isn't that dense out there and growth is massively limited by the river. It probably does have the highest concentration of money in BA though. The area did need a movie theater but I would've expected something more a long the lines of the AMC in BA.

Zorba
05-20-2015, 09:01 PM
Either Tulsa Hills area or Broken Arrow along the Creek Turnpike or Broken Arrow Expressway (highway 51).

I could see it going in around the Bass Pro area if it goes to BA. I think out by the Warren would be too far off the beaten path for most people and I think Top Golf likes high traffic areas based on their locations in OKC and DFW.

Richard at Remax
05-22-2015, 12:18 PM
Just thinking out loud here, but what if Top Golf just announced it so they could get some money out of Flying Tee for Flying Tee to have exclusive rights to Tulsa. Kind of stick it to them for basically copying Top Golfs business.