View Full Version : Tree Stump Removal

rezman
02-15-2015, 08:45 AM
Can anyone out there in OKCTalkland recomend someone who is good and reasonable at stump removal and knows what they're doing?.

I have four pine tree stumps that measure between 16" and 24" at the cut and are in a dirt burm. I do not want them ground. I need someone with a skid steer loader and maybe even a mini excavator who can dig the stumps out of the burm and then shave off the rest of the burm to level out the yard in that area.

mkjeeves
02-15-2015, 12:50 PM
I've used Green Country Landscape for a couple of projects and have been pretty happy with them. One was lawn cleanup, leveling, and removing a few stumps before I reseeded. Don't member them having a skid steer but they did have some various other equipment they used on my place. They seem to stay busy and aren't real fast at getting back with a price and then they schedule out a week or two but they have done an excellent job each time we used them.

McKay is the young fellow who ramrods things. Green Country Landscaping - Over 40 Years of Experience | Jones, OK (http://greencountrylandscape.com/home/1935041)

They are in Jones but work all over the metro. I ran into them installing a new lawn and sprinkler down the street last year.

I've used a few others who just do tree trimming and stump removal over the years. None I would recommend.

Brett
02-22-2015, 03:02 AM
Reading the thread title, I assumed arborist recommendations. After reading, an experienced skid steer operator skilled in rough and finish grading is what's requested.

warreng88
02-22-2015, 08:24 AM
English Tree Service has removed several stumps in our yard. Reasonably priced, good work, pretty quick.