View Full Version : Great Banking Hall in the First National Building

Luke
09-07-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey guys,

I am needing some inside contact info for anyone who has anything to do with the Great Banking Hall in the First National Building.

I called the building's main number and asked the fellow about putting on events in the Great Banking Hall. He said they don't do that. I asked about the New Year's event that took place in the Great Banking Hall and he said that was with Allied Arts and I'd have to go through them if I wanted an event for New Year's and they don't allow use any other time. I don't though want a New Year's event. I actually want to put on a formal banquet for my school and the Great Banking Hall would be perfect. The guy on the phone shot me down basically. When I asked for management's number, he said "this is it." Not a good way to publicize one of the most beautiful buildings in the nation.

However, where there is a will there is a way! And whoever Allied Arts talked to about using the Great Banking Hall obviously has power to put on events there. I have already called them and left a message to find out who they talked to about their event there.

I post this here though because many of you have connections that may be able to help me. Please email me if you think you may be of even remote assistance at all for me. Thanks a ton! swooshou at yahoo.com

Luke

Pete
09-07-2005, 08:14 AM
I wish I could help.

If for some reason you can't make that venue work, you should consider the Hall of Mirrors at the Civic Center.

It's a beautiful space with a nice view of the skyline and their rates are pretty reasonable.

Good luck!