View Full Version : There no words

kelroy55
01-26-2015, 08:57 AM
To express how much this pisses me off. I would hope this person gets some serious jail time.

GRAND ISLAND — Police say they have arrested a Florida woman suspected of drowning a 2-week-old puppy in a Nebraska airport bathroom so she could board a plane.

Grand Island Police Sgt. Stan Steele says the 56-year-old woman of Edgewater, Florida, was denied access to a flight Friday at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport because of the Doberman puppy's young age and lack of being properly contained.

He said the woman was seen entering a bathroom before another woman reported finding a dead Doberman puppy in the toilet.

Steele says the Central Nebraska Humane Society retrieved the puppy's body and conducted an autopsy. It determined the animal's cause of death was drowning.

The woman was arrested on animal abuse charges and booked into Hall County Jail.

Chadanth
01-26-2015, 09:01 AM
To express how much this pisses me off. I would hope this person gets some serious jail time.

GRAND ISLAND — Police say they have arrested a Florida woman suspected of drowning a 2-week-old puppy in a Nebraska airport bathroom so she could board a plane.

Grand Island Police Sgt. Stan Steele says the 56-year-old woman of Edgewater, Florida, was denied access to a flight Friday at the Central Nebraska Regional Airport because of the Doberman puppy's young age and lack of being properly contained.

He said the woman was seen entering a bathroom before another woman reported finding a dead Doberman puppy in the toilet.

Steele says the Central Nebraska Humane Society retrieved the puppy's body and conducted an autopsy. It determined the animal's cause of death was drowning.

The woman was arrested on animal abuse charges and booked into Hall County Jail.

Waterboarding might actually have a use after all.

Village
01-26-2015, 09:19 PM

Jesus this is just sadistic.....Something was somewhat disrupting her so she killed it? Thats just....

Achilleslastand
01-26-2015, 09:30 PM
There is hopefully a special place in hell for people that abuse animals. Waterboarding is to lax.....a few good whacks with a nice aluminum bat would be more apt.

kelroy55
01-27-2015, 07:22 AM
There is hopefully a special place in hell for people that abuse animals. Waterboarding is to lax.....a few good whacks with a nice aluminum bat would be more apt.

Too quick... I'm thinking send her to Hong Kong for a caning.

sooner88
01-27-2015, 07:54 AM
?Little old lady? Arrested for Making Fur Coats with Neighbor?s Cats World News Daily Report (http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/little-old-lady-arrested-for-making-fur-coats-with-neighbors-cats/)

kelroy55
01-27-2015, 07:59 AM
?Little old lady? Arrested for Making Fur Coats with Neighbor?s Cats World News Daily Report (http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/little-old-lady-arrested-for-making-fur-coats-with-neighbors-cats/)

Why it pays to have one of them hairless cats.

Urbanized
01-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Unless she wanted some boots. Puss in boots, if you will.

OKCisOK4me
01-27-2015, 11:45 AM
The perfect job opportunity arrises: apply for a permit to sell pet taxis at the airport so you don't have to kill your pet. WINNING!

TU 'cane
01-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Kills a puppy, simply because she could not board a plane?
And she does this all in the airport bathroom?

I say she has issues beyond our understanding.

This is disturbing. To kill innocent animals is a sign of bad a human being. I'll leave it there, I could go on and on but really don't want to.

kevinpate
01-27-2015, 03:38 PM
the perfect job opportunity arrises: Apply for a permit to sell pet taxis at the airport so you don't have to kill your pet. Winning!

ubark

kevinpate
01-27-2015, 03:42 PM
oh, and there are words, but if I put them together, it's quite possible my lovely would be very sad and cross with me, not to mention Pete might ban me, TSA would eyeball me for years to come, and Carlin's ghost might decide, hey, I recognize a lot of that tirade.

kelroy55
02-02-2015, 06:30 AM
What's wrong with people...

Reward Upped to $22,000 in Dog-In-Suitcase Abandonment | NBC New York (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Reward-Upped-to-22000-in-Dog-In-Suitcase-Abandonement-ASPCA-290479321.html)

rezman
02-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Articles like this render my blood pressure medicine ineffective.

PennyQuilts
02-02-2015, 10:42 PM
It makes me want to cry.