View Full Version : Central Church of Christ

bombermwc
01-07-2015, 07:36 AM
I could have sworn there was something that talked about this, but I can't find it.

After being empty for some time, the place was finally dozed down this week. The assessor site just lists it as vacant, and doesn't have any purchase history loaded for this plot.

bucfan1512
01-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Believe this is the site for a future OnCue if the forum is correct.

sharpshooter
01-08-2015, 07:05 PM
I could have sworn there was something that talked about this, but I can't find it.

After being empty for some time, the place was finally dozed down this week. The assessor site just lists it as vacant, and doesn't have any purchase history loaded for this plot.

Look up the account number(s) associated with those parcels on the Assessors site. You will get this info:

411 SW 4TH STREET MOORE OK, LLC
Address: 916 N MAIN ST
City State Zip: STILLWATER OK 74075

Google the address and you will find it's On Cue Marketing LLC.

CLICK HERE (http://www.clevelandcountyassessor.us/Data.aspx?Account=R0004897)

bombermwc
01-13-2015, 07:41 AM
What's weird is that now they have the pad cleared and all, but the "commercial site for lease" sign is still up. If OnCue was pursuing this plot, why would they leave the sign up after demo'ing the entire church? Not to say they don't do weird things sometimes, but this seems really odd, Its not as though the lot has room for anything other than an OnCue since they're so large. Personally, I would not be excited to be in one of those houses to the west of the lot. It's going to be a LOT more busy and a lot brighter at night now.

bucfan1512
01-13-2015, 10:16 AM
I think the reason the sign is up is because the land has been split up and the other parcels are still available for development.

damonsmuz
01-13-2015, 09:59 PM
I think the sign is still up because so many things can happen last min and a deal can fall through. Until the site is occupied the site will still be "available"

sharpshooter
01-19-2015, 04:13 AM
The deal is done. Ownership has changed hands. All the parcels have been purchased by On Cue. There are none still available. The sign belongs to Steve Buchanan Realtors. If he doesn't take it down soon, it'll get torn down.

jn1780
01-19-2015, 07:56 AM
The deal is done. Ownership has changed hands. All the parcels have been purchased by On Cue. There are none still available. The sign belongs to Steve Buchanan Realtors. If he doesn't take it down soon, it'll get torn down.

I sure hope so. Otherwise, someone is going to really upset when they find their church gone. lol

sharpshooter
01-20-2015, 04:18 AM
I was metal detecting there on Sunday and a long time church member stopped by to talk. He mentioned the fiasco of how all the contents were auctioned off. Only a few bidders were present and things were going really cheap. 13 Large church pews sold for 50¢ each. Smaller church pews sold for 2 or 3 dollars. The two large awnings over the entrances sold for 5 dollars each, etc, etc. The fellow that bought the large pews never picked them up so the building was pushed in on top of them by the wrecking crew.

bombermwc
01-20-2015, 07:24 AM
Did the church move or did they just get bought out?

Robert_M
01-20-2015, 07:28 AM
They moved to a new building on the East side of Moore just South of Moore High School.