View Full Version : Anne's country club closed

OKCretro
12-22-2014, 03:54 PM
I know that Anne's closed about a year ago, is there another kennel now in its place? couldn't find a name or number via google

ctchandler
12-23-2014, 02:52 PM
I know that Anne's closed about a year ago, is there another kennel now in its place? couldn't find a name or number via google

OKCretro,
I didn't know they had closed and they are in my neighborhood. In fact, my youngest son got his first job at Anne's. My older son has used and recommends Lucky Dog Lodge on 420 Northwest 70th Street. Phone (405) 848-5733. He has only used them once for boarding but he takes his shih tzu there monthly for a haircut. He spends more on a hair cut for that dog than I do on myself! Actually, he has some other maintenance things done each month in addition to the haircut.
C. T.

ctchandler
12-26-2014, 11:20 AM
OKCretro,
There is another Anne's Country Club for Pets on 7101 Northwest 150th Street Oklahoma City, OK 73142, phone number (405) 365-5359. With that name, I'm wondering if they just moved and closed their original facility. You might want to check it out.
C. T.

ctchandler
12-26-2014, 12:49 PM
OKCretro,
I had to run an errand and I drove by Anne's old place on East Britton and it has reopened as N.O.A.H. pet boarding, grooming and I think something else too I just don't remember what the sign said. And they have a neon "Open" sign that was turned on. So, if you like that location, somebody has taken Anne's over and is in business.
C. T.