View Full Version : Dirt work next to Del Taco - What's coming?

ConstantChange
12-07-2014, 01:03 AM
I noticed a few days ago they started doing some dirt work on the lot just East of Del Taco and North of Dick's. Anyone know what's planned for that location?

Zuplar
12-08-2014, 02:41 PM
This is kind of vague, but Fritt's Farm posted this on their FB page.

It is December 7, 2014 as I write this. I am thinking about the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack 73 years ago just a few years before I was born and such a pivotal event in my parents' lives.

I am also reflecting on what has happened at Fritts Farm in the past year. Certainly we spent a lot of time recovering from the 2013 tornadoes although we suffered very little direct damage. In just a few days the one year anniversary of the opening of Del Taco at 770 SW 19th, Moore. That opening was followed quickly by the Dairy Queen at 2301 S Telephone Rd.

We began physical work on The Pipeline at Fritts Farm that is our mixed use office, retail, and live-work development. It is anchored by Computer Rx Pharmacy Software currently building a 50,000 square foot headquarters directly south of Dick's Sporting Goods. We are still constructing 24th Street extending west from Fritts Blvd, a bridge that will be clad with stone that crosses over a channel, and a pond of about 5 acres that will be landscaped including a walking trail.

We also finished nearly $1 Million worth of engineering and dirt work for the future extension of Fritts Blvd to a traffic circle that will connect a future 25th Street extending east to Telephone Road.

After concluding lease negotiations and financing arrangements we began construction of our building at 610 SW 19th. We will turn the shell over to Verizon soon and they will begin interior work.

We concluded leases and financing for a building due east of Del Taco at 750 SW 19th and dirt work is being performed on this site now. This building will also be Insulated Concrete. I still can't reveal the tenants but will as soon as possible along with architectural renderings.

Engineering and architectural planning is underway for two additional buildings located in The Pipeline at Fritts Farm. These will be directly south of Target Moore and just east of Computer-Rx. Our offices will be located in one of the buildings and the other we are contemplating an executive suites concept.

We are also actively working on engineering for our first single family residential area to be located due south of The Pipeline at Fritts Farm. This is a very complicated engineering problem.

In addition to all that we've engaged in several negotiations with other national tenants that did not result in leases or sales. Of course I cannot say who but we were pretty disappointed in more than one.

We have only two lots remaining now on 19th Street and one lot on Telephone Road.

It is 10 years now since we signed our letter of intent with Home Depot. At that time the consensus of nearly everyone was that our property had no commercial value for development and 19th Street was going to be single family residential on rural lots.

Obviously that turned out to be rather incorrect. So I think I will try to learn from that lesson and try to refrain from predicting the future.

Whatever the future holds though we are continuing in our quest to build very high quality, durable, professionally designed, unique, and flexible structures that contribute to the quality of life for our residents and our neighbors.

Thanks to everyone who has "liked" us and helped us this year and our very best wishes to all for a prosperous and happy next year.

damonsmuz
12-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Hmmm. I wonder which companies did not sign leases on the property. There have been rumors that Hideaway Pizza will be building in Moore per their Facebook page. Zaxbys recently announced that they will build 25+ locations in Oklahoma by 2016. I doubt that Zaxbys would build on Fritts Farm since Cains is already there.

Knowing how Zaxbys is on the east coast... it seems that with 25 locations in OKLAHOMA that Moore would be get a location. But where exactly who knows (Maybe near Warren) or perhaps south of 19th street. (This is just my opinion)

Tavia
12-14-2014, 01:22 PM
I heard a rumor that it is Pei Wei.....

brian72
12-14-2014, 01:29 PM
That would be nice. Always like me some Pei Wei.

Easy180
12-14-2014, 01:56 PM
I heard a rumor that it is Pei Wei.....

That is an excellent rumor. Hope it pans out

seaofchange
12-30-2014, 10:05 AM
That is an excellent rumor. Hope it pans out

Fritts Farm confirmed it will be Pei Wei on the east side of the building and a place called Pie Five on the west side. Pie Five franchisee is Billy Bajema wjho graduated from Westmore, played for OSU, 49ers, Rams and Ravens.

They posted it last Tuesday in the comments section of their latest facebook post (I dont have access to facebook right now so I cant post a screenshot). :)

Zuplar
12-30-2014, 10:38 AM

s00nr1
12-30-2014, 03:25 PM
I can taste the lettuce wraps already.

bucfan1512
12-31-2014, 06:04 AM
Pie Five is awesome! Had it on vacation many a time and look forward to it being in the area.