View Full Version : Riversport Adventures 50% off day pass 2015

BBatesokc
11-13-2014, 07:55 AM
I couldn't find a thread dedicated specifically to just the Riversport Adventure Zone - does one exist? If not, can we have one in the Wiki fashion?

I just saw on Amazon Local that they have a deal that is basically 2-for-1 on day passes for the 2015 Riversport Adventure Zone.

$35 for two standard day passes (no zip line option)

$50 for two expanded day passes (zip line included)

The Riversport can be a pricey entertainment option, so this is a pretty good deal at 50% off.

https://local.amazon.com/oklahoma-city/B00P2OA70W

positano
03-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Does anyone know the water source for the Riversport Rapids complex? Is it water from the river, or treated and recirculated water (or both)?

Urbanized
03-30-2015, 08:01 AM
It will be treated and recirculated tap water, much like a swimming pool.

positano
03-30-2015, 09:09 AM
Thanks. I was thinking Schlitterbahn in Texas - one side was like pool water, the other was redirected (really cold) river water. Wasn't sure how excited I was about getting a mouthful of the Oklahoma River. Appreciate the info.

jccouger
03-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Thanks. I was thinking Schlitterbahn in Texas - one side was like pool water, the other was redirected (really cold) river water. Wasn't sure how excited I was about getting a mouthful of the Oklahoma River. Appreciate the info.

The Oklahoma River might possibly be the nastiest water in America that isn't labeled "sewage".