View Full Version : Crest Foods opening store in NW. OKC

Keith
09-08-2004, 08:02 AM
Crest Foods has decided to open it's fifth store at NW.23 & Meridian, in the Windsor Hills Shopping Center. This was where the old Snyder's store was located. Crest Foods plans to open the 50,000 square feet store sometime in November. They have some remodeling to do before they can open for business.

They are very active in the Midwest City/Del City area, so I guess we will see what they can do in NW. OKC

Patrick
09-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Wow, I didn't realize Snyders closed. Anyways, I'm glad to hear that Crest will be moving there. I like Crest so much better than Wal-Mart, but currently, the closest one to me here in the NW part of the city is Edmond. Crest is one of the few discount grocery chains that can still compete with Wal-Mart.

mranderson
09-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Next Crest should do what they told me they were planning on doing. Open a location in far southwest Oklahoma City.

I was told more than a year ago they had bought land at SW 104 and May. All the available corners are still for sale. Of course, a lot of companies mislead the public by telling them a corner and they mean six or eight blocks away.

No Crest nor any sign of them anywhere in south Oklahoma City. I think they did what the "modern" way of doing business dictates. Tell them what they want to hear, no matter how truthful it is. That is NOT acceptable!

The old Price Chopper location in Walnut Square would be their best bet. Great location.