View Full Version : Angela Buckalew has baby

Keith
09-08-2004, 07:54 AM
It looks like Angela Buckelew(sp) is a new mother again :D . I understand she had a boy. I don't know all the details, however, I understand the baby is healthy, and that's what matters. Congrats to Angela and her husband

scott
10-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Ah, that's kinda harsh isn't it?
I love to watch news9 when she is on, she makes it halfway entertaining and acts like a real person with opinions and comments, she's not just boring the viewers to death by only reading the script!

Keith
10-30-2005, 04:27 PM
I love to watch news9 when she is on, she makes it halfway entertaining and acts like a real person with opinions and comments, she's not just boring the viewers to death by only reading the script!
It really is amazing sometimes how a female anchor or reporter can be pregnant, yet the producers hide it well. Many times we don't know one is pregnant until one of the co-anchors mentions it while on the air.

BTW, Scott, welcome to OKCTalk. We are a unique forum that allows you to give your opinions and share any ideas you may have. Plus, we have lots of friendly members that will make you feel at home.

EdwardEll
10-30-2005, 10:08 PM
You have a good point. Mentioning Angela's weight was off-base. She has a cheerful personality.

hopefully, the moderator will delete my previous reply....is that possible to delete my reply.? we all say things we later wish we had not said.

hopefully the moderator is reading this....

Keith
11-05-2005, 07:16 PM
Yes, she is a very lovely lady.

http://newsok.com/images/news9_buckelew_200x150.jpg