View Full Version : A Child is Now in Better Arms

Plutonic Panda
10-01-2014, 03:02 PM
crazy ass bitch.... there are some seriosuly messed up wackos out there

Oklahoma City woman dressed up as a witch to punish child, police say
Geneva Robinson, 49, was arrested on a complaint of child abuse after a 7-year-old girl said Robinson dressed up as a witch and abused her.

An Oklahoma City woman was arrested Tuesday after a 7-year-old girl told police the woman dressed up as a witch and abused her in several ways, including whipping and burning her.

Geneva Robinson, 49, was arrested Tuesday after she took a 7-year-old girl in her custody to the hospital because she “could not control” the child anymore, according to a police report.

The girl appeared to be malnourished, she had bruises and cuts all over her body and showed signs of being tied up, police said.

- Oklahoma City woman dressed up as a witch to punish child, police say | News OK (http://newsok.com/local-woman-dressed-up-as-a-witch-and-abused-7-year-old-police-say/article/5347371)

PennyQuilts
10-01-2014, 06:48 PM
They'll get her on meds and once she's stabilized they'll start back with supervised visitation. Chances are a family member will step forward and she'll be staying back with mom, part time, at least, within two years. That's my prediction unless this mother has previous serious brushes with DHS or an ongoing drug problem that they regularly test for.

poe
10-01-2014, 07:34 PM
I just saw this gal's mugshot. I don't think it was too much of a stretch for her to dress up as a witch.

zookeeper
10-01-2014, 07:38 PM
I just saw this gal's mugshot. I don't think it was too much of a stretch for her to dress up as a witch.

That's mean to say, but.....by golly, you are right!

Poor little girl. You have to wonder about her future. I hope Penny is wrong, but...

ljbab728
10-01-2014, 08:19 PM
I saw an article on the evening news about this. The people that knew them who were interviewed had serious doubts about the child's story. The police, however, did find evidence to support it.

Oklahoma City grandmother accused of dressing as witch to abuse child | KFOR.com (http://kfor.com/2014/10/01/oklahoma-city-woman-accused-of-dressing-as-witch-to-abuse-child/)

RadicalModerate
10-01-2014, 10:25 PM
And this is EXACTLY why it is HERESY to call HALLOWEEN a "holiday" . . . =)
ain't it?