View Full Version : Vioxx Lawsuits

Todd
08-29-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm curious if anyone on the board took Vioxx and if so have they looked into filing a Vioxx personal injury lawsuit.

Curt
08-29-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm curious if anyone on the board took Vioxx and if so have they looked into filing a Vioxx personal injury lawsuit.
I was taking it once for knee pain, but stopped when I heard it was hard on the liver. There is no reason for me to file a law suit.

windowphobe
08-29-2005, 05:27 PM
I took Bextra, a similar drug that was pulled from the shelves. I have no side effects to report.

Faith
08-30-2005, 02:11 PM
I took Vioxx 50mg for over 2 years for my back problems. I didn't have any side-effects. It worked really, really, good at easing the pain. No lawsuit for me. I received paperwork in the mail to join a lawsuit but I opted not to.

Patrick
09-06-2005, 11:18 AM
If you haven't been checked out, you might consider seeing a doc and having an echocradiogram. Unfortunately, many of the effects from Vioxx and other Cox-2 inhibitors may be delayed in showing up, and you might be missing an opportunity to be compensated if you have any small damage. Sure, drugs like Vioxx did't cause heart problems in everyone, but it doesn't hurt to get checked over.

windowphobe
09-06-2005, 05:23 PM
I wound up having knee surgery, and they had to run all those tests anyway. No issues they could trace to the drug.