View Full Version : Free to Good Home

karlanee
08-28-2005, 03:41 PM
We have two adult female tabby cats (both spayed) that we need to find new homes for. Our daughter has had problems with being allergic to them for quite some time but it is getting worse lately. So due to her health issues we cannot keep the cats any longer.

The older of the two (Gracie) we've had for about 6 years and we adopted her from a shelter. The younger (Carrie) is about 4 years old and we got her as a kitten (they are NOT biologically related). They have both been around a dog for the last 2 years, and kids for their whole lives. They are litterbox trained. Neither are declawed, but are strictly indoor cats, and do not go outside.

It would be nice if they could stay together, but it isn't necessary. If we cannot find owners, we will be forced to turn them into the shelter. We have a few cat care items we could give to whoever can take both of the cats.

We live in Edmond. If you are interested in either of our girls, please send me a private message. I will try to post photos of them tomorrow, if I'm able.

karlanee
08-30-2005, 07:56 AM
We have changed our minds and will be keeping the cats.