View Full Version : Edmond -

Karried
08-28-2005, 08:55 AM
Cool! I'm glad to see a website dedicated to Edmond since I reside in this fine city.

This is from the Edmond Website:

"Located in the heart of Oklahoma, just north of Oklahoma City, Edmond is considered by many to be the “Crown Jewel” of Oklahoma. If you’re passing through, attending a convention, a business traveler, or planning on becoming a new resident of this exciting community, Edmond will meet your needs.
Edmond offers outstanding hotels, nostalgic shopping areas, and conveniently located attractions for your enjoyment. A stay in Edmond places you just minutes from The National Cowboy Hall of Fame, Remington Park, Omniplex, historic Guthrie, and the Lazy E Arena, just to name a few of the more exciting sites. Known worldwide for its outstanding golf courses, Edmond is host to some of the most exciting PGA and celebrity events of our time. Year ‘round music, art, theatre, water and sporting events make for spectacular family vacationing and first class conventions. And golf isn’t the only game in town...Edmond boasts exceptional competitive quality soccer fields (even one that’s indoors!), competitive ice skating and roller skating facilities, and tennis courts with a history of hosting USTA tournaments featuring players from around the globe."

http://www.visitedmondok.com/

Curt
08-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Damn you Karrie.........:), you just made me "homesick".

ColumbiaCowboy
10-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Damn you Karrie.........:), you just made me "homesick".

Me too! Go Bulldogs! Go Bronchos!