View Full Version : OHP Rape Investigation

ljbab728
08-12-2014, 11:07 PM
I saw this on the local TV news and thought it all sounded a little strange. Now I see there is good reason to be skeptical.

Woman who filed OHP rape lawsuit was charged previously with making a false rape report - Tulsa World: Crimewatch (http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crimewatch/woman-who-filed-ohp-rape-lawsuit-was-charged-previously-with/article_a9842c47-efc4-5e20-8bc2-62b0cd8a4891.html)

hoya
08-13-2014, 10:15 AM
I've got a job that regularly puts me in a position of opposing the police. Defending those accused of crimes, I hear story after story of police lying and cheating, and they're never held accountable for it. When I first saw this story, I was ready for some good old righteous indignation. Now this news. This is why it's important to not rush to judgment.

kevinpate
08-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Nor rush away from it.

As for me, I'm just sitting on a fence post, playing with my yo-yo, waiting on the next passing of the week.

One thing I ponder, was there a dash cam malfunction that day, or not. If not, sure seems an easy way to make short work of any possible false claim determination.