View Full Version : Human Evaluation Seminar - Oklahoma City

sabaki
08-23-2005, 02:56 PM
In a world of high tech there is still one thing that most of us, businesses or corporations need to deal with - people!

Who do you trust? Who not to trust?

Who do you hire and how do you determine the good employee from the bad?

Which man or woman is going to make your life happier and better, or is going to lead you closer to ruin?

How many failed marriages have occurred because of incompatibility?

How many businesses have failed because of misplaced trust, irresponsibility or incompetence?

If your success and your very happiness is so dependent on whom you live and work with, on whom you depend, shouldn't you know how to pick your friends, your employees and those around you?

Who will be the one to betray you? Who will ruin you? And - who will back you all the way?

These are real questions, we all wonder about.

Is there a way to evaluate people by their actions, by their speech and other factors that can tell YOU whether that person will be a good friend, a good employee, a good boss, or even more importantly, someone to spend the rest of your life with?

Is there a scientific way of measuring people and if so, how do you do that?

If you knew people, if you could judge them accurately, what would that be worth to you and your family and friends?

The Human Evaluation Lecture is coming to Oklahoma City. This lecture is for everyone. If you want to live a successful life, then you should know about human behavior. We all live with and work with people, so if you want a successful business, a successful project, a successful relationship, then you need to attend the Human Evaluation Lecture.

This lecture will show you the exact science of how to KNOW people. No guess work involved. An exact approach to knowing the man or woman that is integral to your day to day survival.

Attend the Human Evaluation Lecture.

Saturday 24 Sept 2005

Crowne Plaza Oklahoma City
2945 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

10am-4pm

Buffet lunch is included

Admission: $100

First 100 applicants who advance register will receive their own 10 CD lecture set of the HUMAN EVALUATION LECTURES, usually sold for $170.

For advance registration contact:

Shari Burks
Seminar Coordinator

316-682-8080

Remit payment to:

Hubbard Dianetics Foundation
3705 E. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67218

(credit cards, check or cash)

for more information call:
1-800-367-8788

swake
08-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Scientology baby!

Speak to me Tom!!!

sabaki
08-23-2005, 03:09 PM
You betcha!

dirtrider73068
08-23-2005, 05:42 PM
Great, 100 bucks for some guy to tell me how to live my life. I can do that myself for free by looking on the internet and I get to sit at home and eat drink while I do it so it sounds better.