View Full Version : In Memoriam: Rebecca Mitchell (1957-2014)

Dennis Heaton
07-19-2014, 07:41 AM
My Son's Mother would have been 57 years old today. In her memory, I am posting the following "Memoriam."

IN MEMORIAM

Rebecca Joy Mitchell (Tucker), 56, entered the gates of Heaven on Wednesday, May 28, 2014, with her family by her side, at the Oklahoma Heart Hospital in Oklahoma City, OK. Rebecca was a very loving and exceptionally devoted mother, grandmother and friend. She made many friends in her lifetime and never knew a stranger, always available and willing to help another person in need. She had a multitude of friends from all around the country that she had known for many, many, years…which is a testament to just how deeply she loved other people. She was a member of NewChurch in OKC, and she especially loved the Praise and Worship Services. She loved reading her Bible, and as the matriarch of the family she would draw her children close to her each night for devotions and prayer. She is survived by one daughter, Nicole Mitchell; three sons: Christopher Mitchell, Joel Mitchell, and Jacob Heaton; one granddaughter, Leah Mitchell; and one brother, Robert Tucker; and many other extended family members. She was preceded in death by her parents Bob Gene Tucker and Nancy Greider Tucker Smith. A Memorial Service and Celebration for Rebecca was held at NewChurch, on Tuesday, June 3, 2014, to celebrate her going Home. She is at peace. (Isaiah 40:31)

kelroy55
07-19-2014, 11:17 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.

dcsooner
07-19-2014, 01:08 PM
May GOD give you strength that he alone can provide, during this time of grief.