View Full Version : There's one in every family I suppose

kevinpate
07-13-2014, 08:33 PM
Trooper Martin makes the news, yet again.

Oklahoma trooper under investigation over inappropriate photo at cadet academy | News OK (http://newsok.com/article/4988576?slideout=1)

Round three involves an allegation of sharing an inappropriate photo of an adult nature with another trooper at a recent youth academy. The earlier times Troop Martin was in the public eye were:

In May 2009, cellphone video emerged of Martin scuffling with a paramedic during a traffic stop involving an ambulance. He was suspended without pay for five days.
In October 2009, Martin was placed on temporary administrative leave after a Holdenville man claimed Martin beat him with a nightstick during an arrest.

RadicalModerate
07-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Apparently Trooper Martin either has God on his side or something on one of his Superiors.
(Unlike the allegedly drunken lake patrol Trooper who just trashed not only his career but a $60,000 boat as well . . .)

Sorry, Zookeeper . . . Mea Culpa . . . I don't really like people making public fun of idiocy in action especially when those being japed on sidestream media are paid for by public funding.

Dennis Heaton
07-14-2014, 08:15 AM
Yep, KP, you are right. Shoot, some families have 2 or 3, and even more. Ever hear of the "Gang of Four" that has its roots in Blackwell, OK?

Mel
07-14-2014, 09:10 PM
If you can't behave any better than that you should not hold a job that makes it easier to abuse your authority.

zookeeper
07-14-2014, 09:17 PM
Apparently Trooper Martin either has God on his side or something on one of his Superiors.
(Unlike the allegedly drunken lake patrol Trooper who just trashed not only his career but a $60,000 boat as well . . .)

Sorry, Zookeeper . . . Mea Culpa . . . I don't really like people making public fun of idiocy in action especially when those being japed on sidestream media are paid for by public funding.

???? I've seen you make a couple of references to me lately in threads that I haven't even participated in. What are you talking about here, RM?

RadicalModerate
07-14-2014, 10:05 PM
???? I've seen you make a couple of references to me lately in threads that I haven't even participated in. What are you talking about here, RM?

I apologize for any misunderstanding.
This is probably a perfect example of why cross-threading in here is discouraged.
It requires looking beyond the obvious and causes confusion and unnecessary conflict.
Thank you for forgiveness of my gaffe in this regard.

(okay . . . it was a simple response to your reaction to the filming of that dumbass chick on drugs . . . on that other thread . . . over there . . . somewhere . . . =)

soonerguru
07-14-2014, 10:22 PM
Sounds like a future mall security guard.