View Full Version : This is why you shouldn't do drugs!

Plutonic Panda
07-12-2014, 01:25 AM
wow lol

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1446459935607458&set=vb.100007303959631&type=2&theater

hoya
07-12-2014, 07:43 AM
I'd still hit it.

Plutonic Panda
07-12-2014, 07:56 AM
I bet she would make it interesting

Easy180
07-12-2014, 08:06 AM
She has a pretty convincing case.

PennyQuilts
07-12-2014, 02:39 PM
Oh bless her heart. To my eye, that's a young woman with a serious mental illness. She may do drugs but her main problem is probably schizophrenia or in a manic phase of bipolar. If she was a druggie bad enough for this behavior, she'd be emaciated with a worse complexion. I know it seems funny but that's really tragic. Poor thing. In my line of work seeing that makes my heart sink.

Dennis Heaton
07-12-2014, 04:50 PM
I'd still hit it.

Hit what? The woman...whose brain is fried?

RadicalModerate
07-13-2014, 07:59 AM
It looks like she is talking to an imaginary person for half the video, but actually she has a miniature cellphone implanted in her ear and the next generation of Google Glasses implanted in one of her eyes. She is simply trying to multi-task and carry on three conversations at once (in her role as Undercover Cyber US Marshal). This week's episode was apparently about stopping the flow of illegal condiments and salad dressings.

Dennis Heaton
07-13-2014, 08:04 AM
This week's episode was apparently about stopping the flow of illegal condiments and salad dressings.

OR...Birth Control gone wrong?

RadicalModerate
07-13-2014, 08:24 AM
OR...Birth Control gone wrong?

"It's a condom."
"It's a mint."
"It's a condom!"
"It's a mint!"
Together: "It's a CondomMint!"

(c/o Ancient Episode of SNL)

Dennis Heaton
07-13-2014, 11:06 AM
These three gals don't need no stinkin drugs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kOewRGhtx8

(Funny the things ya remember watching on tv...years ago)

zookeeper
07-13-2014, 02:18 PM
I'll be the party pooper, but it's another example of the new American culture that seems to thrive on this stuff. Public humiliation on video, all over the internet, oh so funny. I worry about humanity a lot when it comes to big issues and things that happen, but it's the little things like this that seem to show what direction we're headed. I personally find it juvenile and shameful to see this as something to laugh at. Of course, it might also be my age. But, damn, times sure have changed.

Dennis Heaton
07-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I'll be the party pooper, but it's another example of the new American culture that seems to thrive on this stuff. Public humiliation on video, all over the internet, oh so funny. I worry about humanity a lot when it comes to big issues and things that happen, but it's the little things like this that seem to show what direction we're headed. I personally find it juvenile and shameful to see this as something to laugh at. Of course, it might also be my age. But, damn, times sure have changed.

What would we have put on YouTube when we were kids? Hmmmmm...Billy landing on his butt when he missed the can he was trying to kick? Charlie getting clothes-lined playing Red Rover, Red Rover? Wait, I know...6 teenagers sharing a can of Colt45. Dang, times sure have changed.

Mel
07-13-2014, 04:42 PM
This is why I hope I don't croak in public. First Responders would have a hard time getting to you with all the people taking selfies with my dying body.

zookeeper
07-13-2014, 04:58 PM
What would we have put on YouTube when we were kids? Hmmmmm...Billy landing on his butt when he missed the can he was trying to kick? Charlie getting close-lined playing Red Rover, Red Rover? Wait, I know...6 teenagers sharing a can of Colt45. Dang, times sure have changed.

Well, it depends on your background and a lot of other things I suppose. I know that showing the world the humiliation of a troubled person would not have been on my to-do list. Technological capabilities or not.

RadicalModerate
07-14-2014, 08:36 PM

Okay . . . Yer right . . . (yet I, personally, would never call another person a pooper, regardless of party affiliation. no matter how stoned to the gills or drunk out of my mind or . . . whatever I wuz. =) (think of it as The Bill Clinton defense of personal behavior . . . if it makes you feel better . . . =)

Mel
07-14-2014, 08:40 PM
Skate boarders and dudes doing fails on their chance of procreating are funny and vary watchable.

RadicalModerate
07-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Watching old reruns of "Homicide: Life on The Streets" (and thinking about conflicting paradigms to an almost unimaginable level) is also an activity worth a bit of time. It's almost like doing Time Travel Drugs. Almost.

Update: The New Host of The Tonight Show is morphing into a cross between Carson, Leno and Letterman . . . imitating all sorts of other stuff including his Steve Allenesque sidekick . . . (the point: Christopher Walken will be Captain Hook in the redux of Peter Pan . . .)

Now it's about new dessert treats . . . Twinkies and so forth.

Who needs drugs . . . It's now possible to be high on life. =)

In honor of the Chickasaw Cultural Center Ad interrupting the flow of commerce on TV . . .
I think I'll take a moment to dig this volume from the past
from out of the cobwebs and boxes . . . out in the garage.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-htQeZBK5zrs/TkbPPN9e_5I/AAAAAAAABuk/sCmFY1JRo6w/s1600/donjuan.jpg

Dang . . . Sure glad that wasn't in the attic above the basement.
It is so heavy the ceiling couldn't have supported it! =)